Forums
Posted By: TheComputerLab Full vehicle wrap. - 29th May 2016 8:39am
Anyone ever had a full vehicle wrap? If so where you happy with the results? What did you pay and what car have you got?

Any pics?

Posted By: Mark Re: Full vehicle wrap. - 29th May 2016 8:42am
Something I learned about a full Matt wrap the other day was, you need to use a special car wash shampoo, not the normal any more.

I cant help with where.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Full vehicle wrap. - 29th May 2016 9:00am
Elite films is the only established on I've heard of around here.

http://www.elitefilms.co.uk

It's not cheap and bodywork needs to be perfect.
Posted By: eggandchips Re: Full vehicle wrap. - 29th May 2016 11:25am
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006129759000

give this guy a ring
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Full vehicle wrap. - 31st May 2016 6:26am
Thanks I have emailed elite films. Got a black and chrome 2011 jag xj. Looking at turning all the chrome black including the wheels and then turning the car red. Maybe leave roof black as it is a panoramic.
Posted By: kamikazi Re: Full vehicle wrap. - 31st May 2016 7:26pm
Have got a wrapped Nissan Pathfinder, turns heads and attracts a lot of attention, its a ten year old car in Matte Black, but am told it looks "sick" by youth. People approach outside the house or at the Supermarket or Fuelling up to ask about it.

Somebody mouthed "w..ker" at me the other day and gave me the gesture to go with it, someone kissed it when it was parked up in Wallasey, left make up on it, funny what a colour makes people do

Matty at Elite is a good bloke and did a great job tinting my windows.

MDP in Bebington are good for Supplies, its worth getting a few samples to check out how it looks. http://www.mdpsupplies.co.uk

Welcome to have a look if you like

Kamikazi

Attached File
20160410_130710.jpg  (301 downloads)
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Full vehicle wrap. - 31st May 2016 9:50pm
Thanks. I'm having problems convincing the wife now, this is what mine looks like [Linked Image]

And this is how I want it to look
[Linked Image]
Or like this...
[Linked Image]
Posted By: kamikazi Re: Full vehicle wrap. - 1st Jun 2016 8:32pm
Nice wheels....wrap it in a matte NATO green!

laugh

Kamikazi
Posted By: McGee Re: Full vehicle wrap. - 1st Jun 2016 9:58pm
Why do you want to pay good money to bugger up a beautiful looking car? Leave it be and give the money saved to charity.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Full vehicle wrap. - 1st Jun 2016 10:04pm
Originally Posted by McGee
Why do you want to pay good money to bugger up a beautiful looking car? Leave it be and give the money saved to charity.

That's the whole trick about wraps, the original paint is kept perfect underneath. When you come to sell it the buyer has a choice yet you've had it in the colour of your dreams (that everyone else may hate).
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Full vehicle wrap. - 4th Jun 2016 5:55am
Originally Posted by kamikazi
Nice wheels....wrap it in a matte NATO green!

laugh

Kamikazi

Ha love it, olive drab! I like the wheels on the white one, the black is just so boring, love the red one and the White one

[Linked Image]
Posted By: conan Re: Full vehicle wrap. - 6th Jun 2016 1:49pm
Not too keen on the green lol.

I contemplated getting my XF done at one stage but decided not to,however,the colour range was staggering.

A Metallic bronze/gold was my choice but i do like the pearl red too.
Posted By: Bodmer59 Re: Full vehicle wrap. - 14th Jun 2017 7:31am
Yes, I have heard of full vehicle wraps. In fact one of my colleagues has full body matte white wrap on his personal car and it looks superb. I have a caravan and want to get the full body wrap for it. Do you know about a good service for this?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral