Forums
Posted By: Bernie Tigra-----> Can they reallly look anygood ? - 24th Aug 2005 6:08pm
At dah risk of gettin a slapp,
Any1 had a tigra ? stay wid me ere !!
Can they look anygood ??

Cheerz ;Dave,

fink am getiin wid-drawal symptons afta sellin car he he raftl
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Tigra-----> Can they reallly look anygood ? - 24th Aug 2005 6:15pm
yer they can there a bit of a girlies car but this 1 looks mean [Linked Image]
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Tigra-----> Can they reallly look anygood ? - 24th Aug 2005 6:27pm
i think they look nice, its just the problem of engines, idont think they made any fast ones as they are for girls
Posted By: lawton Re: Tigra-----> Can they reallly look anygood ? - 24th Aug 2005 6:28pm
yeah, they can look good, just dont do it up with half the things you can buy from motorword and halfords like that tigra above has raftl
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Tigra-----> Can they reallly look anygood ? - 24th Aug 2005 6:29pm
haha raftl
Posted By: Dazza Re: Tigra-----> Can they reallly look anygood ? - 24th Aug 2005 7:27pm
Jezzer - He said nice lookin ones raftl

Hmmm chavtastic!
Posted By: DavidB Re: Tigra-----> Can they reallly look anygood ? - 24th Aug 2005 9:06pm
Originally posted by Jezzer:
yer they can there a bit of a girlies car but this 1 looks mean [Linked Image]
That is the worst Tigras I've ever seen. Tupperware Tigra. It looks as if it's driven into a Halfords, truly ****ing awful.
I got a scrapped Tigra shell last year, (funnily enough for my girlfriend), the most shocking thing about them are the rear seats, they a bit of fabric backing plastic.
Still think they're not bad looking, better than some of the sh*te on the roads today.
Posted By: Bernie Re: Tigra-----> Can they reallly look anygood ? - 25th Aug 2005 9:35am
Found sum Tigra pics, jury still out on dis one.......See Link
;Dave

http://public.fotki.com/foxylady/misc_tigras/tigras/
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Tigra-----> Can they reallly look anygood ? - 25th Aug 2005 11:45am
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Paul R Re: Tigra-----> Can they reallly look anygood ? - 25th Aug 2005 1:25pm
Originally posted by sanchez:
i think they look nice, its just the problem of engines, idont think they made any fast ones as they are for girls
The biggest engine was the 1.6i
Posted By: Bernie Re: Tigra-----> Can they reallly look anygood ? - 25th Aug 2005 5:56pm
Cud i be going Mad ???? coz finkin bout gettin one wink
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Tigra-----> Can they reallly look anygood ? - 25th Aug 2005 6:53pm
Check out this Tigra then

Click Here

From this

[Linked Image]

To this

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Gary Re: Tigra-----> Can they reallly look anygood ? - 25th Aug 2005 6:59pm
poo
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Tigra-----> Can they reallly look anygood ? - 26th Aug 2005 12:45pm
Gary ya 106 is poo tease
Posted By: Gary Re: Tigra-----> Can they reallly look anygood ? - 26th Aug 2005 4:45pm
blue tigra at top - stupid chrome bits everywhere and chrome wheels, LED washer jets, non functional vents, and huge spoiler, just to name a few rubbish mods.

next up, red tigra, poo huge pointless massive spoiler, then he/she turns it into a pink thing, wheels go well with it actually, but M3 mirrors, bad fitting mesh (front bumper) bad side skirts, and accident damaged wonky bumper just take the biscuit.

the only one that looks half good is the black one. maybe in the light itd look different.

so bernie, the answer to your question is, in my opinion, no tigras can not look good
actually i verymuch disagree!!!!!!my m8s got an out of this world fast as tigra with full kit and so on!!!!!!!and its beter than a peugeot by far!!!!so............. tease and if u seen the bird that drives the pink 1 u wouldnt say that 2 her face!!!!!
Posted By: Gary Re: Tigra-----> Can they reallly look anygood ? - 26th Aug 2005 7:25pm
if i dont like someones car i aint gona say i do just because of what they look like and so on,

its abit vague saying a tigra is better than a peugeot aint it?

tigras may be ok in standard form and as a normal everyday car but i dont think they can be sucessfully mod'd at all.

and i reserve judgement on your mates until i see it, but just because its got a kit dont make it good
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Tigra-----> Can they reallly look anygood ? - 26th Aug 2005 7:36pm
Jeeze everyone is entitled to their own opinion boys, stop stressing
Posted By: scoop Re: Tigra-----> Can they reallly look anygood ? - 26th Aug 2005 7:59pm
They can look good but its still a half assed coupe, look at fords 160BHP 1.7i puma if u want a car like that
Posted By: Scooby Re: Tigra-----> Can they reallly look anygood ? - 26th Aug 2005 8:01pm
Originally posted by Gary:
if i dont like someones car i aint gona say i do just because of what they look like and so on
Gary, wheres your respect for fellow members cars ??

I think it would be wiser simply not to comment on other members cars if you have nothing positive to say ?

I know you dont like members slating your car....
Posted By: DavidB Re: Tigra-----> Can they reallly look anygood ? - 28th Aug 2005 1:53am
Check out the power of the 1.4i 16v (96bhp).

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Like a beast lurking round the corner:
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

6-speed Getrag gearbox
[Linked Image]

Observe "the power" of the 288mm Turbo brakes conversion:
[Linked Image]

Wrecked Calibra + Tigra = smile
Posted By: DavidB Re: Tigra-----> Can they reallly look anygood ? - 28th Aug 2005 1:56am
Calibra interior:

[Linked Image]

See what I mean about the rear seats? Haemorrhoid-inducing:

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Tigra-----> Can they reallly look anygood ? - 28th Aug 2005 11:15am
you have just converted me, i really like them now, quality pics and i hope to see this beast one day at the lights, the race is on, lol
Posted By: Bernie Re: Tigra-----> Can they reallly look anygood ? - 28th Aug 2005 3:50pm
StationMiek, nice work mate !

Any1 got idea much you would be looking at to re-do a tiggra ???

I think ave been watchin too Much "Pimp ma Ride"
Da show is claass doooooh !
Posted By: Gary Re: Tigra-----> Can they reallly look anygood ? - 28th Aug 2005 5:50pm
Originally posted by Scooby:
Originally posted by Gary:
[b] if i dont like someones car i aint gona say i do just because of what they look like and so on
Gary, wheres your respect for fellow members cars ??

I think it would be wiser simply not to comment on other members cars if you have nothing positive to say ?

I know you dont like members slating your car.... [/b]
as far as im aware non of the above top tigras belong to any of our members.

i dont mind people slating my car if people dont like it thats their opinion which they have every right to give. i do it for me not for them

its a forum, opinions are supossed to be put across so why do they always have to be positive?
Posted By: scoop Re: Tigra-----> Can they reallly look anygood ? - 28th Aug 2005 6:24pm
Whos car is that miek??

That one is gonna be a beast. Im goin off bodykits etc now. Some cars just dont suit them (or maybe its just the bodykit manufacturers are always OTT) with a nice slammin and a set of wheels that turbo'd one would be amazin.

What do you mean by re-do bernie?
Modify?
It could be anythin from 20 quid (if you just want to change the side repeaters) to tens of thousands of pounds (engine swap,lairy kit,hydraulics,doors,wheels,the worx)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Tigra-----> Can they reallly look anygood ? - 28th Aug 2005 7:59pm
Im loving the wheels on the black one yes
Posted By: Meesh Re: Tigra-----> Can they reallly look anygood ? - 28th Aug 2005 8:17pm
Not a huge fan of em standard

BUT

they can look good with a few choice mods

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Meesh Re: Tigra-----> Can they reallly look anygood ? - 28th Aug 2005 8:22pm
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Tigra-----> Can they reallly look anygood ? - 29th Aug 2005 1:44pm
I like the two in the second post meesh done laugh
any car can b nice if put in the ryt persons hands, forget whats underneath the bonnet, an engine can b changed,

so y answer is yes i think they hav the ability to b changed into a amazing euro car as they hav smooth curves everywhere, an with the option of stickin that lovely 2.0 turbo lump in mr meik has kindly showed us that potential wud also fly

so my answer to you mate is get it if thats what you want! anytin is acheivable if you want it bad enuf
Posted By: Bernie Re: Tigra-----> Can they reallly look anygood ? - 30th Aug 2005 9:53pm
Good shout Corsa John lad, think dats da final word eh ! Cheerz Bernie ;0

Da hut begins for a tigGGRAA !
© Wirral-Wikiwirral