Forums
Posted By: PAZ Private Plates - 28th Sep 2005 9:01am
I am currently looking at a new private plate as my old one PAZ 6669, was sold with my saxo.

I have seen a few i like, but is a private plate worth having??

I mean your easily tracked down if you make an enemy of someone, etc.

But on the otherhand, its a nice touch.

Whats your opinions???
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Private Plates - 28th Sep 2005 9:08am
If i had the choice of spending say £750 on a private plate or spending it on the car itself i'd pick to make the car quicker to be honest.

I see what you mean about being more noticable, you'll have people you dont know saying "hey there's paz in his golf" etc

Just dont make enimies with anyone and you'll be sound tease
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Private Plates - 28th Sep 2005 9:17am
Mate of mine was selling 5NEX or something similar. Sitting on an X5 at the mo
Posted By: Daz VTS Re: Private Plates - 28th Sep 2005 6:36pm
I think they r well worth it mate, i love mine, (still not transfered to me saxo tho lol), at the end of the day that plate belongs to u aslong as u dont sell it, and its somethin that u can take from one car to another. If u do make enemies they will recognise ya car if u have a private plate or not, if they hate u that much they would remember ur normal reg plate.
Posted By: DavidB Re: Private Plates - 28th Sep 2005 6:44pm
Surely throwing 275 minimum at something like M154 XOO is the biggest waste of money, and could be spent better. I cringe everytime I see a BMW with a plate that costs 20 grand. You've got to ask, How much money do you have, and how much do you want me to know it??!
Posted By: tony_220 Re: Private Plates - 28th Sep 2005 6:46pm
i wouldnt swap mine! makes it different! its a 1 off no one else can have!
Posted By: GazzA Re: Private Plates - 28th Sep 2005 6:47pm
the one i've been looking at is only £300 but something i would carry with me for life

G3 LWE

mine and me dads initals laugh
Posted By: spinking Re: Private Plates - 28th Sep 2005 10:22pm
Wouldnt mind one but it would be the last mod on my car.

I have the plate on my mondeo up for sale been vald at £1500 my names not paul or paula r so i am selling it.

If your car looks different to anybody else's you wouldnt need a plate to be tracked down.

Good mod but would be the last one. Think the plate on scoobys Scooby is a good one.
Posted By: Scooby Re: Private Plates - 28th Sep 2005 10:23pm
V* NOS

Loving it all the way and a bargian at £500 happy
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Private Plates - 29th Sep 2005 1:42am
The best one i have ever seen is off the nutty proffesser on the dodge viper, is goes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,p n s car,,,,,,
Posted By: scoop Re: Private Plates - 29th Sep 2005 7:18pm
Im gunna get one one day.Might be car related or just somethin like C2 CAF my inititals and birthday
Posted By: jackal Re: Private Plates - 30th Sep 2005 7:07pm
Don't worry about getting tracked down mate, the types of cars you have after you finish your mods would be no probs to find anyway. laugh
If you want one just get it..
L8er amigo
© Wirral-Wikiwirral