Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Rant at Car Cleaning + Weather - 11th Aug 2004 2:49pm
bloody effing weather!!! mad mad mad

woke up to a lovely sunny sky and though "oh, havnt polished my car in a while, might as well do it whilst theres a bit of sun out smile " so off i go, and spend 3 hours washing, dry the car with shampoo, then polishing the entire car apart from half of the front bumper...

...then out of no-were a big black cloud comes an drops a couple of drops on my back so i thought "bucking fastard!" and buffed all the polish off the car and it started pouring down just as i finished buffing it all off mad

i didnt even clean the windows or wheels mad has stoped raining now but i dont know if i want to go an dry the car incase it starts raining again!! confused
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Rant at Car Cleaning + Weather - 11th Aug 2004 2:53pm
Hate it when this happens, but finish the wheels and windows at least
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Rant at Car Cleaning + Weather - 11th Aug 2004 3:00pm
yeh do the wheels ad mate - they make a difference on their own!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Rant at Car Cleaning + Weather - 11th Aug 2004 3:06pm
i know its just the rains properly done my head in. spent ages polishing it an its all gone down the toilet now! frown

will give the wheels and windows a go if the rain eases off a bit cool

just a shame it wont be all lovely and sparkly now frown
Posted By: lazy_ben Re: Rant at Car Cleaning + Weather - 11th Aug 2004 3:53pm
unlucky mate! i cleaned mine before and as soon as i put the bucket and hose away, it chucked it down frown dammit
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Rant at Car Cleaning + Weather - 11th Aug 2004 3:58pm
happened to me last night as wll tinkin bout it! u out 2nite ad?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Rant at Car Cleaning + Weather - 11th Aug 2004 4:08pm
just finished cleaning the windows and wheels and polishing the exhaust smile then i armed the alarm and it decided to start going mental again mad i think there's water getting to the sensors somewere as it started going off before when it started raining. clifford dealers want £30 just to plug the computer into it to find out exactly what the problem is to!! rip ofF!!! mad

but yer gazz i'll be out tonight, dont be suprised if im in a bad mood haha :rolleyes:

has been a pants day so far, had hell cleaning the car, found a scratch on the boot, alarm going mad, what else is going to go wrong!! confused frown
© Wirral-Wikiwirral