Forums
Posted By: learner Ford KA Ideas - 5th Oct 2004 1:35pm
i havent got a KA yet, but does anyone have any clue how to mod a KA.

this is the car am looking for, for my 1st car.

good idea??????
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Ford KA Ideas - 5th Oct 2004 2:24pm
Lazy_ben has a KA, i was looking at getting one but got refused at switch car. start with big rims like 17's if ya got the cash or get some sweet 15's. try to get the one with body coloured bumpers, i think its the collection. and dont get green. to common now (still nice)
Posted By: lazy_ben Re: Ford KA Ideas - 5th Oct 2004 2:29pm
look here, its the best place to get some ideas. http://www.kaklub.co.uk/features/features.htm
Posted By: txt3rob Re: Ford KA Ideas - 6th Oct 2004 6:32pm
dont get one at all kate lol easy as!
Posted By: learner Re: Ford KA Ideas - 7th Oct 2004 7:54am
that aint that bad, i like the ford KA.

and look wot it's like wen its done up N.I.C.E
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Ford KA Ideas - 7th Oct 2004 8:19am
Personally i would say sell it and get a Jap car, but if your in the mind of keeping it, put some cossie wheels on it.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Ford KA Ideas - 7th Oct 2004 9:00am
Jap cars are far too common these days so stick with ur Ka idea it will be a godd little car for you.
Posted By: learner Re: Ford KA Ideas - 7th Oct 2004 4:52pm
i may do ye,
thye are well smart aint they.

i will have yo buy one after i pass my test, cuz i will be dieing to drive it b4.

xkx
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Ford KA Ideas - 7th Oct 2004 6:35pm
Hiya hi

I think you should start off with just putting a set of 17's on it. Maybe chrome but not so sure as most little cars look abit **** with them on. Then maybe tints? Are you thinking about putting a full exaust system on or just a back box? I deffo think you should start doing the exterior first before you start the interior. Then again thats just my opinion. Do what suits you. I sure you will have it looking smart in no time happy
Posted By: learner Re: Ford KA Ideas - 7th Oct 2004 7:27pm
ye i proabably will see what chrome alloys look like on that type of car, i really like crome. they look spot on. dont they.

and am DEFO getting the tinted windows, and then i will be putting an exaust sytem on and stuff doing with the engine.

and then slowly start doing my body kit as i go along.

i've got most of it all plan, i will let ya know what i do when i pass my test then i can start going out and finding a car.

i cant wait xkx cheers for your help
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Ford KA Ideas - 7th Oct 2004 7:34pm
Would you not think about taking it off the road for 6 months and having everything done that way?
Posted By: learner Re: Ford KA Ideas - 7th Oct 2004 11:24pm
i may do ye, got my test in a month thro. hopefully i pass.

i may see about getting a car then and doing it up till i pass.

i'll have to ask me dad if i can keep it in his drive.

cheers for the advice xkx
© Wirral-Wikiwirral