Forums
Posted By: valli Wanted Spare wheel rim ,Jack ,and wheel brace - 29th Feb 2016 9:33pm
Vauxhall Meriva mpv 2010 MODEL 1.7 CDTI Automatic .
Spare wheel rim .Jack and wheel brace .I do not want the space saver version .Please does anyone have one to sell
Posted By: conan Re: Wanted Spare wheel rim ,Jack ,and wheel brace - 1st Mar 2016 10:28am
Local car breakers would be your best bet or perhaps EBay.

If you spot one on EBay and its collection only ask the seller if you can send your own courier.

Hermes are pretty competitive on prices.

Conan
Posted By: valli Re: Wanted Spare wheel rim ,Jack ,and wheel brace - 1st Mar 2016 10:57am
Thanks for reply Conan Tried a few local spares places .Most only have space saver ones. So will get my nephew to have a look on Ebay for me at the weekend ,when he comes over, to see us .I am not very confident using Ebay X
Posted By: Gibbo Re: Wanted Spare wheel rim ,Jack ,and wheel brace - 1st Mar 2016 11:53am
Bury Salvage have a 2010 Meriva in:

pimhole business park
bury
Greater Manchester
bl9 7et
0161|7974935

As do BNS Salvage in Oldham. They appear to be the nearest breakers listed on Ebay with Merivas.
Posted By: valli Re: Wanted Spare wheel rim ,Jack ,and wheel brace - 1st Mar 2016 4:40pm
Thanks Gibbo Have just rung them and They asked me to ring them back tomorrow Morning as they were just closing up for day But Receptionist seemed very helpful, so fingers crossed I may get one .My husband is very cautious and worried buying things this way.As reviews for other websites such as 247 CAR spares are not good
Just a thought, will you have room to keep a full size spare wheel in the car without impinging too much on luggage space ?
Posted By: valli Re: Wanted Spare wheel rim ,Jack ,and wheel brace - 1st Mar 2016 6:42pm
Thanks Salmon yes there is enough space.There is a space below boot which is shaped to house a full size tyre
Posted By: Gibbo Re: Wanted Spare wheel rim ,Jack ,and wheel brace - 2nd Mar 2016 9:58am
Another good one - Motorhog at Doncaster.
Posted By: valli Re: Wanted Spare wheel rim ,Jack ,and wheel brace - 2nd Mar 2016 10:56am
Thanks Gibbo Have just rang Bury Salvage They did have one and its being delivered in 48 hours .My hubby can't believe We were able to do this online .Will let you know when it arrives. Thanks again for your help and also Conan and Salmon for their input too xx smile
Posted By: valli Re: Wanted Spare wheel rim ,Jack ,and wheel brace - 3rd Mar 2016 10:25pm
Received Spare wheel rim Complete with Tyre jack and brace Excellent service From Bury Spares.Thanks again Gibbo, for your help.My husband well impressed x smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral