Forums
Posted By: spinking Help Needed : 200 sx - 4th Apr 2006 11:32pm
I can get this for under £400 should i risk it or not??

web page

I know it needs a respray but i am not bothered about the bodywork its the oily bits i need help with.
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Help Needed : 200 sx - 5th Apr 2006 7:56am
Looks like a bit of a dog TBH mate.

The rust is one of the common places, and if its gone there, theres a good chance the chassis leg may have gone behind the rear wheel making it expensive to MOT and lose chassis strength if you wanted to track it.

Its also an early car, so small brakes and no LSD.

If it went for £250ish it may be worth buying to break confused
Posted By: spinking Re: Help Needed : 200 sx - 5th Apr 2006 8:01am
K cheers stu will give it a miss then thumbsup
Posted By: spinking Re: Help Needed : 200 sx - 5th Apr 2006 8:05am
web page

and this one.
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Help Needed : 200 sx - 5th Apr 2006 8:45am
Looks a bit better smile

Would be easier to swap the head than fix the valve, but its not to hard on the S13s

Has some facelift parts on it like the front bumper and steering wheel, but it has the prefacelift interior so it would be an idea to check for an LSD and the brakes, although uprated aint much use if they are the smaller 257mm disks rather than the 280mm disks.
Posted By: scoop Re: Help Needed : 200 sx - 5th Apr 2006 7:04pm
Try SXOC mate as theyre
a)in the know
b)will have a few on the sales boards

Theres one on my RAF base mate,owned by a workmate of mine and has just 1 flaw,the rear nearside wheel is pointing in by about 20 degrees at the front,somethin died in the suspension are,an easy fix and if he's still got it early next year ill be having it.Do u want me to find out details for u?
Posted By: spinking Re: Help Needed : 200 sx - 5th Apr 2006 7:06pm
Could do scoop cheers mate.
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Help Needed : 200 sx - 5th Apr 2006 10:44pm
DOH!!!

Thought you already knew about the SXOC Tony!

Great site, Im one of the founder members, 1000's of people use the site, with over a 1000 members, Im member No 7 wink
Posted By: spinking Re: Help Needed : 200 sx - 5th Apr 2006 10:51pm
Been looking about on it not a member yet but will be once i sort myself out with the cash to buy what i want.
Posted By: scoop Re: Help Needed : 200 sx - 6th Apr 2006 5:55pm
Im a member,seems like a good site,ive heard bad things about its clientel but they seem ok to me
© Wirral-Wikiwirral