Forums
Posted By: red20 ebay - 11th Sep 2005 5:37pm
can some 1 plz email this seller on ebay an get his email adres for me plz 7997857735
Posted By: Dazza Re: ebay - 11th Sep 2005 5:38pm
Why cant you do it?
Posted By: red20 Re: ebay - 11th Sep 2005 5:49pm
went 2 buy a lowering kit an it was advertised for a corsa but when i look at the pics closly they wernt the right fitment so got a none payment ban thingy
Posted By: Anarchy Re: ebay - 11th Sep 2005 6:14pm
if u have been booted off ebay, then the other fella cant do anything to help you now !!

what u need to do is email ebay directly

U where in the wrong still for what happened and ebay will see it as that, perhaps the picture was for reference purposes only, and you would get a slightly different set. Or even if you realised it wasnt the right stuff, you should have either cancelled your bid yourself, or emailed the seller before the auction finished and explained to him and asked him to remove your bid

At the last resort you should have emailed after the auction, explained your situation and im sure he would have understood. Their is something called a mutual cancellation which both parties agree to cancel the transaction and then he gets a refund from the listing and selling fees and you dont have to buy it. If you dont contact him and ignore his emails i dont blame him for reporting you.

So simple thing is, either contact ebay, or sign up for a new account, use a hotmail account (not ur original one) and you wont need to enter credit card details in!!
Posted By: Anarchy Re: ebay - 11th Sep 2005 6:19pm
just done a quick check on ebay for your account, and as far as i can tell you havent been kicked off !! or even your account disabled !!!

do u get a message when you first log in asking you to respond to an alert or something??

if so just respond to it and then go into my ebay, get the item number, and sellers name , then goto advanced search in the top right

after that go down bottom left and click on contact member

then input the details. hopefully you will get an email with all the members contact details. I would advise u to phone him and sort it out rather than email !! jus easier and people tend to back down quicker!!

simple
© Wirral-Wikiwirral