Forums
Posted By: Cali_16v Petrol: Up it goes again. - 7th Feb 2006 8:28pm
I have noticed that recently petrol prices have slowly been creeping up again, after all that drama about the blockades and what not they start to shaft us again.

they think we have forgot about it so just add 1p and 2p over a few months, but god damn it, they are putting other living costs up so why put the cost of petrol up, my wages dont go up as much as my bills do, if my bills go up 7% i expect my wages to go up the same or at least 5%.

anyways whats your view on the petrol prices.
Posted By: scoop Re: Petrol: Up it goes again. - 7th Feb 2006 8:33pm
99.9 a litre for BP ultimate in wallesey on sunday,****ing shocking.Had to put ultimate in to help the new engine clean thru when its fitted.Got a free paper tho (bonus??) i spent over 50 quid filling up for the 1st time ever. Ridiculous, shell 95 is only 88p i think ATM up here,and the high octane fuels are hard to find

That pipeline card thing was on the news today,apparently the discount is only gonna be 3p.Better than a kick in the teeth but...............dont get me started,i just wanna kill politicians,robbin *******s
Posted By: civic boy Re: Petrol: Up it goes again. - 7th Feb 2006 9:08pm
the lowest price closest 2 me is 85.6 at the shell garage in maghull, if im guna fil up i normally go there
© Wirral-Wikiwirral