Forums
Posted By: Anonymous People that sit on your car - 21st Sep 2005 6:54pm
I've been washing my car and whilst doing so i've found 5 little groups of scratches on 4 of the pannels on my car mad mad mad

These look to be the cause of people SITTING OR LEANING AGAINST MY CAR whilst wearing jeans with studs in the back as they're all at waist hight.

Now i know its not me because i never sit against my car when i have jeans on, IF i ever do i have tracky bottoms on which dont have studs in therefore wont damage the paint if rubbed against it.

I know how frustrating it is having your damaged and i'd NEVER sit of lean against someones car if i had jeans on because i know how anoying it is. So why do people feel the need to do it to my car? mad

So i'll ask and thank people now in advance to not sit or lean against my car anymore.

Has anyone else had this happen to their car?
Posted By: Meesh Re: People that sit on your car - 21st Sep 2005 7:06pm
yer, my bonnets dinted to hell cos of people sittin on it
Posted By: Sanchez Re: People that sit on your car - 21st Sep 2005 7:52pm
i remember the other week down the rock you were sittin practically in the middel of the bonnet, stop your bitchin your as bad as every one else, perhaps some one put that varnish on your car to help protect the origional paint lol.
Posted By: Meesh Re: People that sit on your car - 21st Sep 2005 8:01pm
i was sat on the edge, next to the front quarter...where its stronger and doesnt dint tease
Posted By: Gary Re: People that sit on your car - 21st Sep 2005 8:26pm
loads of people did it to mine last week in tuesday i had everyone leaning on it. pissed me off but i cant exactly turn round and say "get off my car" well i can but id feel funny about doin it.

people did it lastnite at the rock aswel, it always happens
Posted By: StuyMac Re: People that sit on your car - 21st Sep 2005 9:48pm
Yeah, some spoon booted a flyaway at my car last night.

Ill sit him on my bonnet - when Im doing 100mph laugh laugh
Posted By: Scooby Re: People that sit on your car - 21st Sep 2005 11:24pm
I agree with you Adam, worst one is someone decided to write on the back of my car in the black soot from the flamer only to discover that the dirt had scratched the paint underneath when i cleaned it. Is there any *****g need to write on my car i ask you.......

I think this simply boils down to Respect for other peoples property.

Rant over doh
Posted By: AX_125 Re: People that sit on your car - 22nd Sep 2005 8:52am
If I see people leaning on my car, i set the alarm of, the come out and tell them to piss of usually.

Really does my head in.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: People that sit on your car - 22nd Sep 2005 11:37am
bloody hell rob, are they really that cheeky round yours to do that, bloody chavs
Posted By: AX_125 Re: People that sit on your car - 22nd Sep 2005 11:46am
I caught a little kid pissing up the side of it yesterday while his dad was outside watching.
Posted By: Gary Re: People that sit on your car - 22nd Sep 2005 5:07pm
give him a slap,
stu sorry man that was an accident you know my foot hasnt recovered yet
© Wirral-Wikiwirral