Forums
Posted By: Wal79 My Bug - 7th Jun 2012 9:34pm
You'll see me around Wallasey or Moreton in my bug, I owned it 5 years ago and have now got it back. It packs a punch as it's got a 1915cc motor with twin 44 carbs laugh

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: My Bug - 8th Jun 2012 1:53am
not really a fan of bugs but i like that a lot lol

you probably know a mate of mine neil works in uplands ,he loves his vw,s too mate ....

so what was the script then i take it you sold it to a mate then and have bought it back ??
Posted By: StuyMac Re: My Bug - 8th Jun 2012 9:43am
Originally Posted by NON_CUSTOM

you probably know a mate of mine neil works in uplands ,he loves his vw,s too mate ....

Hippie Neil [Linked Image]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: My Bug - 8th Jun 2012 9:54am
Originally Posted by StuyMac
Originally Posted by NON_CUSTOM

Hippie Neil [Linked Image]

hahahah the one and only stu pmsl , would imagine most wirral vw owners know him well lol ..
Posted By: Wal79 Re: My Bug - 10th Jun 2012 8:38am
I know Neil quite well, not sen him for a while though.

As for getting it back I stumbled across it on ebay. At the time I owned a Renault Fuego Turbo, that was sold and got the bug back.

Engine needed a full rebuild which was done, in the future I want to get it sprayed as it's tasty in places, just need to save the pennies. Anyone recommend a paints?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: My Bug - 10th Jun 2012 11:50am
cool story ,not long seen an old renault 5 turbo i used to own on ebay recently too ..
was looking a little sorry for itself too which upset me a bit lol !!

funny how you do get emotionally attached to cars isnt it lol ..
anyway fuego turbo eh ,now they are a car i havnt seen for a long time .
as for paintwork i do painting myself mate ,but at the minute am up the wall and mad busy , but am sure there will be plenty of people with suggestions and recomendations ..

either way make sure you shop around ,and always ask to see a finished job to check on quality ..
Posted By: Wal79 Re: My Bug - 10th Jun 2012 4:18pm
The Fuego was a cool car bud I'm DUB all the way.

Where are you located? I'm not getting it painted as yet as I need to save up some £££. Looks like it needs a bit of welding too, GREAT!!!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral