Forums
Posted By: mrhanky aprilia tin of tuna - 5th Oct 2011 6:12pm
well insomnia and the internet end up costing you money wink

bought a cagiva navigator the other week and was browsing fleabay a couple of days later and ended up buying another new toy...

[Linked Image]

it's a little bit broken but a 2010 for £2275. has cost me about £500 so far for bits and getting a load of carbon stuff made in china foc smile

fingers crossed should be all built up n about four weeks or so.

have also just bought a 2001 XJR1300, my lad says i'm having a mid life crisis wink
Posted By: AlexB Re: aprilia tin of tuna - 5th Oct 2011 6:31pm
He's right...

Looks good, but in all honesty, I drive to Manc on a regular basis, Birmingham monthly, and to Liverpool most days. I dread the day one of these bikers come up against someone who doesn't bother checking mirrors.

Filtering is great, and I applaud the bikers for doing it, but please be careful of the idiots who don't know how to drive. I've seen so many hits, as well as near misses, that my plan to get a bike has fallen by the wayside.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: aprilia tin of tuna - 5th Oct 2011 6:32pm
Sanchez likes this.
Posted By: Wheels Re: aprilia tin of tuna - 5th Oct 2011 7:10pm
Sweet mate, just be careful, I'm nursing a snapped off foot right now from my Z750.
Posted By: mrhanky Re: aprilia tin of tuna - 5th Oct 2011 7:33pm
cheers, had a break from riding for about 8 years but prior to that had ridden from the age of about 10 'till my mid 30's, in all that time only had two minor offs on the road.
Posted By: poodlepup Re: aprilia tin of tuna - 5th Oct 2011 7:45pm
Nice Toys you have,enjoy your mid life crisis.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral