Forums
Posted By: scoop My failed fotoshoot - 19th Feb 2005 10:28pm
Hey all.Heres my piccies from earlier where i ATTEMPTED to get to the beach to take piccies of my freshly washed car.I got piccies alright but only after it all turned pearshaped

Piccy 1:aint my car low?
[Linked Image]
Aaaw how purty!
[Linked Image]
Wait a minute????the left side is lower
[Linked Image]
Whats up with the rear right corner???
[Linked Image]

Same thing thats DOWN with the left
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Meesh Re: My failed fotoshoot - 19th Feb 2005 10:30pm
think
Posted By: scoop Re: My failed fotoshoot - 19th Feb 2005 10:30pm
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Yes people,i appear to have sanken my battleship!!!!!got the underbelly grounded so the left front wheel just dug a 8 inch hole and the back corner just came up in the air.

After tryin to dig it out,push it,Drive it and allsorts i turned to the RAF POLICE and they got me out in about an hour.A change of vehicle from astra to landrover was needed,aswell as removal of rear bumper lol.Never goin down that track again!!!!
Posted By: Tony MK2 Re: My failed fotoshoot - 19th Feb 2005 10:39pm
nice pic's though
Posted By: scoop Re: My failed fotoshoot - 20th Feb 2005 12:59am
Lovely pics.Shame they aint in chronological order.Last pic shows the hole before we dug it another 7 inches deeper lol.First pics of the wheels where the ones taken last.We shudda took some when we gave up tryin,the car stopped sinkin then cost the whole body was decked.Skirts were dug into sand and we had quite a trench dug tryin to fit wood in there lol
Posted By: DavidB Re: My failed fotoshoot - 20th Feb 2005 3:23am
Where is that?
Posted By: scoop Re: My failed fotoshoot - 20th Feb 2005 2:55pm
Its a small track on camp that leads down to a nice bit of beach where seals come to bask in the sun.No seals there yesterday though
Posted By: mikebroomy Re: My failed fotoshoot - 21st Feb 2005 12:50pm
Oh dear, unlucky matey. Thinkin back tho i bet you thought it was fun.
Posted By: StuyMac Re: My failed fotoshoot - 21st Feb 2005 12:54pm
The sand dont look that Bad, and quite firm think

Did you do a burnout in it to get that bogged down smack
Posted By: saz2004 Re: My failed fotoshoot - 21st Feb 2005 1:11pm
oops!! no
Posted By: scoop Re: My failed fotoshoot - 21st Feb 2005 6:39pm
[Linked Image]

This was just a tiny area of very soft sand.The car got lifted by a mound of sand underneath that i drove onto,this dipped the nose and the wheels just spun, this is the lowest picture but after this was taken we tried more and more to get out and it went DEEPER. Tried everythin,1st gear,2nd gear reverse,wooden planks and pushin it.I even had my 2 mates bounce up and down in the right corner of the boot so the left front suspension would come back up and then the right front may be able to help pull.For some wierd reason the front right hardly moved but the left just spun,every time i heard it spin up i gave up the revs so it only dug in slowly.It was hilarious tho
© Wirral-Wikiwirral