Forums
Posted By: Sanchez Sanchez : Nissan Primera 2.0 - 17th Jan 2007 4:28pm
Well, got board of the van ( even though it was a 2.0 litre hdi TD ) so i thought id treat my self to something with a bit of poke and not too costly, cause it ain t cheep running two cars.
Paid £640 for her, she runs like a dream other than the clutch slippin like a hoe, so ill get a new one banged in then she ll be as right as rain !

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

She is a 2.0 litre, i think its 130 bhp and thats about all i know, if any one can advise me were to go to get some good, but not to pricey bits please let me know, or some were to get the clutch done too, the cheapest quote i have had is 150 and thats me suppling the thing.
Posted By: MrPhil Sanchez : Nissan primera - 17th Jan 2007 4:30pm
sounds aobut right for a clutch. around 220 for a 2.0 zetec.

was this forsale in the wirral?
Posted By: Sanchez Re: The primera - 17th Jan 2007 4:42pm
no no, i bought it in angelsey, or how ever you spell the dam place, he was after £800 for it, as to be fair it is in excerlent nick with f/s/h from nissan and all recepts, but after the clutch gave way on test driving i luckly managed to beat £160 off it.
Posted By: scoop Re: Sanchez : Nissan primera - 17th Jan 2007 5:01pm
whats the name of the engine, how similar is the engine to the GT engine,the SR20 which is 150BHP and loves a manifold change. mmmmmm

When i clicked the topic name i thought it was a topic about that almera with skyline bits on
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Sanchez : Nissan PRIMERA - 17th Jan 2007 7:22pm
ha ha lol, nope this is my version of the skymera lol. not sure on the engine, sure chewy will help on this one, being the nissan buff that he is.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Sanchez : Nissan PRIMERA - 17th Jan 2007 8:46pm
ok, who is the moderator of this topic, if you are going to change the name of my car at least have the brains tp call it by its real name, ITS A PRIMERA THICKO, LEARN YOUR CARS NUMNUTS
Posted By: MrPhil Re: Sanchez : Nissan PRIMERA - 17th Jan 2007 9:18pm
raftl
Posted By: scoop Re: Sanchez : Nissan PRIMERA - 17th Jan 2007 9:24pm
Originally Posted by sanchez
ok, who is the moderator of this topic, if you are going to change the name of my car at least have the brains tp call it by its real name, ITS A PRIMERA THICKO, LEARN YOUR CARS NUMNUTS

check the "edited by" bit andy whistle it wasnt me, i'll change it in a bit for u tho and upload ur pics
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Sanchez : Nissan PRIMERA - 17th Jan 2007 9:55pm
lol, think it was our mark, are you guilty of not knowing your cars matey
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Sanchez : Nissan primera - 17th Jan 2007 9:56pm
Originally Posted by clj85
sounds aobut right for a clutch. around 220 for a 2.0 zetec.

was this forsale in the wirral?

hey was that supply and fit, if so were
Posted By: MrPhil Re: Sanchez : Nissan primera - 17th Jan 2007 10:26pm
where you based on wirral? will get price depending on wirral.

Scoop, nice to see your using the mod button to your full use lol
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Sanchez : Nissan primera - 17th Jan 2007 10:54pm
ok thanks, yer upton, i got a price on the clutch from lvw senar for £70 all in, so there s some thing for you to go on, thanks mate
Posted By: scoop Re: Sanchez : Nissan primera - 18th Jan 2007 8:02am
Originally Posted by clj85
Scoop, nice to see your using the mod button to your full use lol

Well i had to clean up the topic title of all the posts, gotta make the topic tidy aint i?
Posted By: Mark Re: Sanchez : Nissan primera - 18th Jan 2007 10:16am
lol, think it was our mark, are you guilty of not knowing your cars matey

It was me and i slipped up frown
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Sanchez : Nissan primera - 18th Jan 2007 11:02am
Originally Posted by scoop2004
whats the name of the engine, how similar is the engine to the GT engine,the SR20 which is 150BHP and loves a manifold change. mmmmmm

When i clicked the topic name i thought it was a topic about that almera with skyline bits on

No Idea what motor this has in it yet - really need to see a pic. The 150bhp one is an SR20DE and thats the GT, the SRi has a 127bhp engine - may be an SR, but not sure.

The DE and DET are 2 very different engines, to do the turbo swap properly, you need to change the whole engine, fiddle with the clutch to get a rwd (big clutch for large bell housing) in to a small FWD gearbox, change the loom, change the ECU and maybe imobiliser as they are tied in on the S14's - Although the engine mounts will be in the same place, adn the block / head are the same size / shape - there is still a lot of work to be done smack
Posted By: spinking Re: Sanchez : Nissan primera - 18th Jan 2007 11:25am
Nice car sanchez matey.

Like the colour.
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Sanchez : Nissan primera - 18th Jan 2007 12:24pm
If you planning on hooning it round, dont forget you Crash hat, and special driving glasses....

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Matty GTI Re: Sanchez : Nissan primera - 18th Jan 2007 1:07pm
lovely colour, and where has the civic dissapeared to?
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Sanchez : Nissan primera - 18th Jan 2007 1:20pm
Sanchez's Old Civic

And If you cant be bothered reading all that (Pages 5 I think is the bit you need) - he sold it about a year ago whistle
Posted By: Matty GTI Re: Sanchez : Nissan primera - 18th Jan 2007 1:25pm
nearly a year ago to the day aswell, lol
Posted By: Rossyboy Re: Sanchez : Nissan primera - 18th Jan 2007 1:30pm
its nice, at least your stayin jap!!!
Posted By: Go Go Gadget Re: Sanchez : Nissan primera - 19th Jan 2007 12:22am
its in nice nic mate sore it tonight hope its as reliable as my brothers is was really fast ahd sporty bucket style seats in it as standard.

cheers for the books as well mate
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Sanchez : Nissan primera - 26th Jan 2007 5:28pm
well, i have been a busy bee, i banged an air filter on, this has made the clutches life shorten dramastically lol, i have got a de pipe, and i also purchased some 16" ims that didn t fit to well, but with a careful bit of heavy handed drillin, and chewy taking the urine, they fited nicely.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Sanchez : Nissan primera - 26th Jan 2007 7:19pm

[Linked Image]

Do you blame me for extracting the Urine tease

You only posted that so I didnt beat you to it raftl
Posted By: scoop Re: Sanchez : Nissan primera - 26th Jan 2007 7:23pm
woah u wonky drilling mofo, keep it up mate,notice an improvement?
Posted By: sprint Re: Sanchez : Nissan primera - 28th Jan 2007 1:14am
its still an SR20 engine Stuymac, cams, ECU and manifold are different to the GT which is 150bhp. if your going to go down that route which is probably the cheapest way to more power then the ECU may prove trouble, i know of two cases were people have swapped ECU's on a p11 primera and n15 GTi (almera, same SR20 engine though), one worked fine and the other needed reprogramming from memory, something to do with the NATS not allowing it to start. GT ECU would give an extra 500 rpm, probably only worth the risk if the ECU was bargain cheap though imo.

oh and if you need any help with it npoc.co.uk is very useful
Posted By: Matty GTI Re: Sanchez : Nissan primera - 28th Jan 2007 2:11pm
Looking good, love the rims, how much better is the performance gona be with the de-cat, im looking at 1 for my 206
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Sanchez : Nissan primera - 28th Jan 2007 3:04pm
its was hard to say as the clutch was slipping before the decat went on, it got put on the same time as i done the cluch. any way, i imagine it prob helped it a couple of bhp.
Posted By: tony_220 Re: Sanchez : Nissan primera - 28th Jan 2007 8:48pm
so u got it off the ramps then tease
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Sanchez : Nissan primera - 28th Jan 2007 9:35pm
lol, in the end, what a nightmere the clutch was, all i can say is that garages rip you off wanting 30+ an hour labour, its not brain science, you just need the right tools.
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Sanchez : Nissan primera - 29th Jan 2007 12:25pm
Tbh I didnt think it was that bad, could have had it boxed off in 4 hours without the cable adjust problem...
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Sanchez : Nissan primera - 20th Feb 2007 4:53pm
well, just thought i d update the car abit, so here are some more piccies of what s new
a steering wheel and boss for £50 off ebay - a momo one too !

[Linked Image]

This is the de cat - now fitted, it said it was stainless, but its rusting up quite nicely lol.

[Linked Image]

GT dials, these i had to fit as the other one s only went to 130mph and the car went past it, so now i can see my top end abit better !

[Linked Image]

a couple of the car and how it looks now !

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

And for a bit of free advertisement here s me van, if you need any electrical work doin - give us a call :>

[Linked Image]
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Sanchez : Nissan primera - 20th Feb 2007 5:40pm
And for a bit of free advertisement here s me van, if you need any electrical work doin - give us a call :>

[Linked Image]

Well, thank fook your not doing valets wink

Looking good Mr Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn-dy!
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Sanchez : Nissan primera - 20th Feb 2007 5:42pm
cheers chew, now listen up chewy, some lad is selling a gt ecu on flee bay at the mo. he mentioned about the nats, what is the nats tuning, and where do i go and how much etc etc
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Sanchez : Nissan primera - 21st Feb 2007 8:03am
NATs is the Nissan Anti Theift system.

Its coded in to your ECU, and pretty sure it was only on Nissan ECUs, not the Bosch ones - get him to make sure your using the same ECUs matey...
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Sanchez : Nissan primera - 21st Feb 2007 9:39am
thanks chewy !
Posted By: Rossyboy Re: Sanchez : Nissan primera - 24th Feb 2007 12:24pm
very nice. love the black wheels on it. very stealthy, a bit of a street sleeper like.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Sanchez : Nissan primera - 26th Feb 2007 9:17am
lol, more like street sweeper lol, its nippy but not that fast, does me for now though !
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Sanchez : Nissan primera - 4th Mar 2007 1:33am
well, finally got my hid lamps in and working, here is a pic i took with out hids

[Linked Image]

and here is a piccy with them installed

[Linked Image]

and a few more piccies for the hell of it

this one is of a wall lol

[Linked Image]

and the lights them selves !

[Linked Image]

Posted By: spinking Re: Sanchez : Nissan primera - 4th Mar 2007 1:36am
Looks good andy might give them a call.

Dont you miss the civic???
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Sanchez : Nissan primera - 4th Mar 2007 1:41am
i do, and i do lol. one day i hill have a EK9 type R, so im just byding my time !
Posted By: Rossyboy Re: Sanchez : Nissan primera - 5th Mar 2007 7:13pm
EK9 the best car ever!!!! championship white is the the way forward, im gona paint everythin i own in championship white.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Sanchez : Nissan primera - 5th Mar 2007 7:58pm
lol, me too !
© Wirral-Wikiwirral