Forums
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 10th Oct 2005 10:07am
Picked this up yesterday with a little help from rocco happy

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

85k on the clock, K&N induction kit, back box, full wings west kit, Sanchez's old 18" RS GT alloys, prelude front seats, and a shiny momo gear knob laugh

It's sooooo much faster than the astra was, and loadsa fun to drive too smile I'm dead happy with it.
Posted By: AL Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 10th Oct 2005 10:34am
Very nice mate sweet engine, get it resprayed in black and get spoon wing mirrors and it would look mint! Good Choice! thumbsup
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 10th Oct 2005 10:36am
Bloody hell jimbo eek Nice step up mate, must be nice driving that after the derv astra smile

Did you put the kit on? I see you've got andys old wheels on already laugh

Really chuffed for you mate, you've been after one for so long!! Congrats smile smile happy
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 10th Oct 2005 10:39am
Nice one jimbo a real car at last.

shame it wasnt another vauxhall. but oh well good choice.
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 10th Oct 2005 11:03am
Cheers all, the only mod i've done is fit the alloys. The fella i bought it off didn't have the cash to spray up the kit after his mrs dropped a baby. He did have it on 17" Dezent rims but he wanted to keep them. It was an embarrassing drive back on 13" steelies lol! smack
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 10th Oct 2005 11:05am
You going to leave it two tone?

You could always spray the whole car black and give is a distinctive undercar glow and go robbing trucks with 2 identical cars. lol

Seriously, nice car such alot better refined than your old car. Could look really good with some tlc
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 10th Oct 2005 11:16am
LMAO! In that case you'd have to spray yours black too ax, it was three cars in the film lol. Gonna leave the kit for now, I don't think it looks too bad in black. I'll get a full respray when i can afford it.
Posted By: Den Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 10th Oct 2005 11:48am
very nice car mate and i agree with the others, full spray in black would look sweet as on that car. welcome to club jap
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 10th Oct 2005 12:00pm
Send us some decent quality pics and any requests you might have, and i will put together some chops for you if you like?
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 10th Oct 2005 12:04pm
Looking good matey with the 18's on smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 10th Oct 2005 12:25pm
well thats certainly a nice step up from ya astra lad..nice one..
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 10th Oct 2005 12:40pm
Thanks for the comments. Ax, could you pm me your email? I've got a couple of requests if you're up for it. Stuy, did ya see us at two mills yesterday afternoon?
Posted By: dikky5 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 10th Oct 2005 12:44pm
gona b a beaty m8. keep us informed
Posted By: stubbzy Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 10th Oct 2005 1:13pm
very very nice Jimbo. good find with the kit already on.
aren't civics great to drive!!
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 11th Oct 2005 7:23am
Tell me about it stubbzy, such sharp, precise handling, and when the vtec kicks in in first or second i get a grin from ear to ear smile lol.
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 11th Oct 2005 9:41am
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 11th Oct 2005 9:45am
Go crazy and get a lambo orange colour laugh
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 11th Oct 2005 1:53pm
Nice one for those pics AX, they look really well!
Adam, funnily enough, that was the original plan, gone off the idea a bit now though. Might go lambo yellow and splash a bit more black and chrome about - black-to-chrome tints, black graphics etc happy
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 11th Oct 2005 2:09pm
Finding it a bit difficult getting a good yellow with out spending ages on it. Will see what i can do.
Posted By: scoop Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 11th Oct 2005 2:30pm
Lookin ace jimbo. Always loved civics. The engines are so smooth and revvy. VTEC aswell eh.Lovely

Kit looks mint but IMO the burgendy has to go.All black would be nice. Maybe orange with halfords BTCC 'Teg graphics?

What are the plans? Seats are unusual,bet there comfy tho
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 11th Oct 2005 5:27pm
I was going to make it really good but run out of time, patience and can't find any similar decent quality pics of team halfords integra's

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 11th Oct 2005 5:54pm
lovin the car mate and lovin the alloys, good choice and i hope to see you make this really nice, ps i love it in black
Posted By: Daz VTS Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 11th Oct 2005 7:00pm
Nice car jimbo, big upgrade from the astra, will look amazin wen the kit is sprayed, good choice on the wheels too!!!. made up for ya mate.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 11th Oct 2005 7:29pm
Nice one there. Definately Lambo Orange! laugh
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 12th Oct 2005 7:47am
Cheers all, and thanks for all the effort Ax. I like the BTCC graphics but it's not an integra, and I'd hate to make it a replica touring car only to be beaten away from the lights by someone in a standard vts or summat lol. More ideas for colours are welcome, but i can see it being a few months before it gets sprayed as I have a fair bit of debt to pay off atm smack
Posted By: Scooby Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 12th Oct 2005 9:02am
Jimbo, very nice upgrade matey thumbsup
Posted By: maverick Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 12th Oct 2005 9:42am
Nice car mate. Glad to see you join the Jap crew.. Hope you have a lot of funn in it....
Posted By: Rocco Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 12th Oct 2005 1:58pm
Jim, looking good with the rims on now mate - how embarrassing it was being looked down upon by a little chav on the A55 as he couldn't take in the fact it was sitting of 13"'s.

Glad you got it sorted chap!
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 13th Oct 2005 12:08am
Cheers all for the comments smile
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 16th Oct 2005 11:42pm
Finally got some sound in it on friday! Now got the same sony mp3 player that was in the jeep. It's just a temporary one 'til i've built up the cash to start modding properly again.
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 24th Oct 2005 1:30am
Done some photoshops of different colours myself over the weekend. I'll set up a poll of different colours closer to the time I get it sprayed, but in the meantime I'm open to feedback and more suggestions.

[Linked Image]
Same Colour

[Linked Image]
AX's chop in Black

[Linked Image]
Gloss White

[Linked Image]
Matt White

[Linked Image]
Orange

[Linked Image]
Seat Blue

[Linked Image]
Lotus Yellow

[Linked Image]
Lamborghini Yellow
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 24th Oct 2005 1:31am
Or...

[Linked Image]
Lambo Orange think
Posted By: Wheels Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 24th Oct 2005 6:29pm
I like the gloss white!!!
[Linked Image]
Really nice car m8!
OH VERY NICE THATS THE CIVIC ID LOVE! wicked m8y cant wait 2 see it.
Posted By: Gary Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 24th Oct 2005 6:55pm
gloss white or black matey
black or white mr jap lol or 2 be bad orange its mental aye....
Posted By: SL1D3R Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 24th Oct 2005 11:38pm
how about an inbetween colour like orange/blue flip tease that wud be sweet!!
Posted By: scoop Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 30th Oct 2005 5:20pm
I love the lambo orange.But ever thought of green? Or dark blue with a pinstripe?
Posted By: scoop Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 30th Oct 2005 5:21pm
I love the lambo orange.But ever thought of green? Or dark blue with a pinstripe?
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 19th Nov 2005 1:12am
Got an alarm fitted on thursday, getting window closure units a week saturday so will link them up together. While it was in at the autosparks he also wired my subs and amp in, although it's looking like one of the subs have blown smack
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 26th Nov 2005 7:41pm
Well it never went in for the window closure units, coz as you might've read I buckled two of the alloys in the fog on tuesday night. Been looking around and decided the cheapest good looking alloys I could find are these:

[Linked Image]

Asia-Tec Shuriken in 17" with Hankook SP 401 tyres in 205/40/17. Decided to downgrade an inch eventually as the spray-on rubber that came on the 18s (35% profile eek ) was just too impractical.

The fella's delivering them personally from huddersfield on monday night, what a guy!
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 28th Nov 2005 11:18pm
Wheels are on now, look alot smaller than the rsgt's did but still suit quite well. I think i can get used to them very quickly. Should be able to get pics up tomorrow night.
Posted By: Gary Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 28th Nov 2005 11:22pm
not a bad choice at all mate, go with the car anyways but you know what im gona say

GET SOME PICS UP FOOL!
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 29th Nov 2005 12:01am
they look a nice pair of rims, think they will stand out more than ya other tho cause their brighter and that. Think you should go for what whelan say gloss white, looks the best. But looking at ya sig i think you want it orange lol smile
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 30th Nov 2005 6:08pm
nice engine

E-bay Link Click Me
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 30th Nov 2005 6:28pm
E-bay Link Click Me
Posted By: scoop Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 30th Nov 2005 6:34pm
Get the 2.0 iVTEC lol. Make ur car a killer
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 30th Nov 2005 11:58pm
Lol, won't be thinking about engines for a short while as I'm only 20 with 0ncb, and this engine has loadsa life in it yet. Thanks for the links though AX. It'll have a 1.8 integra engine eventually as they tune the best out of the honda engines and give best power/wieght apparently.

Rhys, I've got a full set of rims, not a pair lol. I'll be at the meet tomorrow night for anyone who wants to see the rims, otherwise I'll get some pics up asap.
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 14th Dec 2005 9:36pm
My twin 10" sub box is up for sale if anyone wants it, and I'm on the lookout for a single 10" box coz this one weighs the car down and takes up too much of my boot. It's noticable how much slower the car is thanks to the lack of torque!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 15th Dec 2005 2:18pm
Originally posted by jimbo4x4:
I'm on the lookout for a single 10" box coz this one weighs the car down and takes up too much of my boot. It's noticable how much slower the car is thanks to the lack of torque!
welcome to my world brother
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 24th Dec 2005 4:16pm
Finally got some pics of the new wheels, you'll have to excuse the dirt :s

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: lazy_ben Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 24th Dec 2005 4:35pm
Looks nice jim.

Any idea when youre getting the bumpers painted?
Posted By: red20 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 24th Dec 2005 5:46pm
i see u some mornings going past the hootton works
Posted By: scoop Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 24th Dec 2005 6:27pm
Looks nice with them wheels jim. Not OTT but much better than the standard bits
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 25th Dec 2005 12:19am
Cheers for the comments smile

Originally posted by red20:
i see u some mornings going past the hootton works
Lol yeah, probably driving like a knob too coz I'm always late for work! I go past at either about 8.10am or 6.40am depending on the shift I'm doing that week.

Ben, kit will be sprayed along with the rest of the car as soon as I'm outta debt with my folks! Probs sometime next summer with the way things are goin smack
Touch wood it'll be done for the nationals.
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 25th Dec 2005 11:51am
looks sweet when ya gettin ya respray boyo????? happy
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 25th Dec 2005 2:04pm
Originally posted by jimbo4x4:
kit will be sprayed along with the rest of the car as soon as I'm outta debt with my folks! Probs sometime next summer with the way things are goin smack
Touch wood it'll be done for the nationals.
Read Rhys!
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 25th Dec 2005 5:32pm
oi yeah doooohhhhhh lol laugh
m8 wheres the wheels gone the 1s ive got on mine arospeed rsgts they looked alot better m8y! still looks sweet though.
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 30th Dec 2005 4:13pm
Originally posted by dj_russell_plays_trance:
m8 wheres the wheels gone the 1s ive got on mine arospeed rsgts they looked alot better m8y! still looks sweet though.
This happened matey:
[Linked Image]
is that all? is it both sides if so its fixable i no that 4 a fact my wheels were split even worse than that they got fixed welded now they sound as a pound and on my nu car soon 2 be a little rally ****. oh still got the white 1 aswell m8y lol happy
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 31st Dec 2005 4:52pm
Two on the same side, hit something in the road and threw that side of the car in the air. They're getting repaired at the mo but I'm just gonna sell 'em on coz I can't fit bigger tyres on them and 35% profile is just impractical.

Don't fit your rsgt's to a rally car if they've already been repaired once, driving them hard on rough road is bound to make them buckle again.
naa m8 they dont go with the rally look anyway thats why i nt put sparco mudflaps on and an exhaust its just 2 give the car some decency till i got my 15 inch rally wheels which may be nxt week think ive found some in white.
Posted By: Den Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 9th Jan 2006 2:18am
saw this beast heading to cheshire oaks todayt, the different colour kit looks beter than i had imaged from the pictures. nice car happy
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 9th Jan 2006 7:36pm
Cheers mate, I quite like the contrasting kit too but won't be keeping it that way. Kinda reminds me of the cf kits you see on some american modded motors, but I think it'd look better all one colour.
Posted By: Den Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 10th Jan 2006 3:17am
i've made a quick collage of possible colours, gimme a shout if there is anything else i can do
[Linked Image]
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 10th Jan 2006 7:30pm
Err, thanks for all the effort mate but maybe you should check page 2 think And the pic in my sig smack
Posted By: Den Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 10th Jan 2006 11:36pm
yeah i know but was bored and only took 2 mins tease
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 18th Jan 2006 10:55pm
Just been looking at other front bumpers available, may have a vote on this eventually but what does everyone think of these?

"Power":
[Linked Image]

Spoon:
[Linked Image]

Z2:
[Linked Image]

Blits:
[Linked Image]
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 18th Jan 2006 10:56pm
Bomber:
[Linked Image]

Drifter:
[Linked Image]

Evo 3:
[Linked Image]

SF:
[Linked Image]

Showoff 3:
[Linked Image]

think Someone give me some input.
Posted By: Paul R Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 18th Jan 2006 11:01pm
THIS ONE

"Power":
[Linked Image]
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 19th Jan 2006 8:12pm
Keeping in mind I ain't got an intercooler! It'd just be mesh in its place.
I've had some sleep now and looking back at them I think it's between the spoon,
bomber, drifter, and showoff 3.

Won't be buying for quite a while yet though, just window shopping really.
spay the car white!!!! black jusrt nt gonna cause as much attention u think of my car jay every1 looked at that it shouted look at me and coppers never picked on me either.
Posted By: scoop Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 19th Jan 2006 8:44pm
Spoon one fella,white car,carbon bonnet,black mesh in that bumper,swish,however,if u get a different bumper u have to take into account the skirts,they have to flow together,and imo,not many of those bumper will go with ur currrent skirts
Posted By: SL1D3R Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 8th Feb 2006 11:31pm
hey m8, hows the car coming along? u any closer to gettin that respray yet?
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 9th Feb 2006 12:07am
Umm, maybe a tad now my bro's given me the money towards my half of the jeep. Was in a smash a couple of weeks ago, nothin serious but the other fellas insurance are taking ages to pay out. It's a hefty sum for me to pay but i need to to get the car back. Should be totally outta debt once i've been payed off.

I've decided I'm gonna lower it first and see how the front bumper looks then, i just don't think it looks sleek enough with the car being on stilts. If i still don't want it when i've lowered it i'll change it for one of the above ones before i get it sprayed. Should still all be done for the nationals, maybe with a few other choice mods too.
Posted By: Surfergirl89 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 20th Feb 2006 11:00am
I still think you should go for orange, looks the best i think!
Posted By: Jimmy1Pint Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 21st Feb 2006 1:20pm
how much you got that for ?

I had one quite fast till you put anyfink over 17 inch alloys on it !
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 21st Feb 2006 8:21pm
PX'd my astra in for it so wasn't too much. Had 18s on it but downgraded to 17s because of the impracticality. Not noticed a difference in speed though.
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 22nd Feb 2006 12:11am
Finally got my sub and amp in tonight, just used an old jbl gt4 10" sub and a sealed box off ebay. Amp is toxic 500w, gives a nice bass boost which doesn't drown out the music, just how i like it smile

Still got the other sub i had in the astra here but i think it's knackered, if anyone wants it they can have it for free.
Posted By: Surfergirl89 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 22nd Feb 2006 10:43pm
I like the sub, it sounds fab wink
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 2nd Mar 2006 8:05pm
Okay, I NEED a new front bumper now smack

Would have gone for Showoff 3 on the previous page but coz the pic's have been re-hosted i can't find the link to the website! Don't suppose admin keep a list of things like this?

Meanwhile, what does everyone think of these?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 2nd Mar 2006 8:20pm
Found the blitz again too, here's a better pic than the last one:

[Linked Image]

Or the Street Fighter 2:

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 2nd Mar 2006 8:26pm
i wana see some damage give me give me lol, it will look good when you get it will it be gettin sprayed, it will be cheaper to get everything else done at the same time or are you thinking the whole car. happy I like the green one above with a blk bonnet
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 2nd Mar 2006 8:41pm
Must admit i like the look of sf2 alot myself. Will get some pics of the damage up for ya later tonight.

Thinking spray the bumper matt black for now just to stay in keeping with the rest of the car then full respray when i can afford it.
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 2nd Mar 2006 9:09pm
Halford rattle cans it is then for the front bumper for now.

i lik ethe SF2 bumper but the larger images the top one looks nice.
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 3rd Mar 2006 12:33am
By the sounds of things i will be going for the Street Fighter 2, that top one has to be imported from Poland anyway so it'd be quite a wait.

Pics of the damage frown :

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: sted Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 3rd Mar 2006 1:49am
gutted man
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 3rd Mar 2006 6:55pm
its not ur samurai lol, gutted looks nasty, got the wing aswell ouch
Posted By: Matty GTI Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 3rd Mar 2006 6:57pm
guttd 4 ya mate
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 4th Mar 2006 7:36pm
Its gonna need new wing, bumper, headlight, indicator and washer bottle frown The tape's there just to hold everything together while i drove home..
Posted By: spinking Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 4th Mar 2006 9:51pm
Gutte for you matey.

At least its a good reason to upgrade.
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 5th Mar 2006 11:00am
jesus, well a lesson learnt here everyone,

Jimbo cant drive, only joking,

Becareful when driving in the snow.

Gutted ofr ya matey, damn shame, your not having much look are you girst bent your aklloys now this, They say it comes in three's i'd stay in the house for the next 10 years.
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 6th Mar 2006 12:05am
You missed the one about the fella crashing into me head on with his Hilux. I'd had it back less than 12 hours since the repairs from that were completed when this happened! At least, like you say, I've had my 3 things. Hopefully now I can start modding properly!
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 6th Mar 2006 12:07am
Found this bumper too, I love it but it's nearly twice as much as i was planning to spend.

B-2
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Dom Davo Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 6th Mar 2006 12:27am
gutted looks nasty that damage like the bumper tho on the + side
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 6th Mar 2006 10:24am
like i have put in your poll, you would need the front splitter aswell to have that affect, dont get me wrong stunning bumper but the splitter really sets if off..

bummer about the hi-lux dude, like you say at least its out the way now, things can only get better.
Posted By: SL1D3R Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 8th Mar 2006 1:01am
oo nastly that jim m8 nice to see ya in da pub ;P hope u get your baby lookin sexy soon like tupac says good reason to get round to gettin that new front bumper but unless u can find second hand parts the new wing and stuff might cos a little packet itself
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 8th Mar 2006 11:59pm
Ordered:
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Matty GTI Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 9th Mar 2006 2:26am
will look smart mate
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 9th Mar 2006 12:09pm
Nice one fella, how longs the wait?
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 1st Apr 2006 4:58pm
The front bumper's fitted now, not too impressed with the way it lines up with the bodywork but when the car goes in to get sprayed Martin said he'll jig it around and try to get it fitting better. Got some black projectors on their way over from the states atm, and before anyone mentions it they have an adjusting screw so they can be made legal for the UK roads lol. Also did an experiment with some cw stickers ealier today and I'm very pleased with the outcome.

Pics to follow...
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 1st Apr 2006 5:57pm
Latest pics:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

And the new Streetfighter 2 front bumper:
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Neon-O Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 2nd Apr 2006 2:37am
Lookin sweet mate, when that all gets painted its gonna look awesome. happy
Posted By: Mark Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 2nd Apr 2006 2:33pm
Agreed Looking Sweet Jim,
Love the idea with the stickers.

Nice Job happy
Posted By: Matty GTI Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 2nd Apr 2006 7:58pm
dont like the sticker on the paint work mate, i think you should place it on the window
Posted By: scoop Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 2nd Apr 2006 9:36pm
Great idea with the stickers but the placement aint ideal,would look ace on the skirts that. What colour is the car going??is it gonna stay purple? Bumper looks better than old one.cant wait to see it in paint
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 2nd Apr 2006 11:31pm
I've decided it's getting a full respray in "burnt orange" or to put it simply - lambo orange smile

Gonna do the same thing with the stickers when it's sprayed but like scoop said I'll probably put them on the skirts or possibly the bottom of the doors. These were just a practice really as it's getting sprayed sometime in the next two months. It WILL be done for the nationals! thumbsup
Posted By: scoop Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 3rd Apr 2006 6:34pm
it'd look ace if u done the bonnet like in ur sig
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 3rd Apr 2006 11:40pm
laugh All in good time scoop laugh

May get graphics like that at first, then spray up a carbon bonnet further down the line..
Posted By: scoop Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 4th Apr 2006 6:20pm
Would that carbon film be too chavvy,get Signbay to make u a design in that shape in carbon film?
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 4th Apr 2006 6:24pm
Yeah, that'd be too chavvy. You'd be able to tell it was film if you were close enough to see the carbon effect. Maybe some layered black and silver graphics in that shape, same effect as the cw stickers wink
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 5th Apr 2006 11:17pm
Got my headlights through the post today, these are the ones I ordered:

[Linked Image]

Also got my new reg plates through from fancyplates.com, will get some pics up once i've fitted them.
Posted By: Rossyboy Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 6th Apr 2006 10:52am
its gona look nice painted orange, very original and different. makin me jealous that i cant fit a bodykit to my civic hahaha
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 12th Apr 2006 6:18pm
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by jimbo4x4:
<strong> it's getting sprayed sometime in the next two months. It WILL be done for the nationals! no Tried to book it in with Sprayforce today and there's no space left until the end of May. It wouldn't be finished in time for the nationals frown

Nevermind, gonna get the headlights fitted then sort out either my ice or the coilovers. Which does everyone think I should get done for the nationals?
Posted By: Matty GTI Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 12th Apr 2006 10:28pm
dont go 2 sprayforce, go to automotion they did an amazing job on rhys`s punto
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 12th Apr 2006 11:05pm
Yeah heard good things about them, but sprayforce owe me a couple of jobs so it's easier to get it done by them. Probs cheaper too. I know Aggy's a knob but they still did a good job on his car tease
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 21st Apr 2006 10:24pm
Ok so nothings changed since my last post of pics except the plates, but I took a load of new pics anyway and here they are:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 21st Apr 2006 10:24pm
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 21st Apr 2006 10:26pm
Damn littering chavs, shoulda moved that burger box in the last pic smack
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Jimbo's : EG Civic coupe 1.5 LSi - 26th May 2006 8:15pm
Change of plan people, it's now up for sale.

Click me
© Wirral-Wikiwirral