Forums
Posted By: Sanchez Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 21st Nov 2005 6:21pm
well, here she is, she s a beauty
im so made up with here
here is a speck list of whats alraedy been done to her

1998 Starlight Black Civic VTiS Special Edition - only 500 ever made
59K with FHSH fully stamped service book and every invoices along with all MOT since i've owned it
Cam Belt changed at 51k
Oil and filter changed every 3000 mile inbetween services

STD Spec

B16A2 engine
E/W, E/SR Driver and passenger airbags
VTiS gearknob
VTiS Mats in Mint condition
VTiS front, rear lip and rear mid spoiler
Kenwood MP3 and some pioneer speakers

the engine has never been modified but has the following mods

- EK9 Exhaust Manifold(recently fitted)
- Omni JDM 2.5" S/S Decat
- 5Zigen Fireball Catback
- Koni sports suspension kit (have receipt from garage who fitted)
- 15" Buddy Club SF (covered 2k Miles not even a mark AS NEW!)
- OEM EK9 grille
- OEM 99-00 spec rear lights
- OEM wind deflectors
- Clear side repeaters
- USDM cup holder
- Tints
- Alarm with full closure inc S/R

and here are some nice pics

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

and as for my intensions for it, well ill be shore to keep you all updated
Posted By: Den Re: Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 21st Nov 2005 6:27pm
the car is a beauty andy, looks so damn clean, let me know when u want to sell it smile
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 21st Nov 2005 6:49pm
lol, never, never i tell you mwahaa aahaa
Posted By: Gary Re: Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 21st Nov 2005 7:05pm
lol 4 cars now this year matey

looks nice, only bit i dont like are the rims (i know they might be good ones blardy blah, and yes white is nice but abit too small methinks)

but i love the fact its rare mate! smile
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 21st Nov 2005 7:42pm
Very clean mate, I like it alot smile
Posted By: red20 Re: Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 21st Nov 2005 7:46pm
very nice. how long till u sell
Posted By: joe Re: Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 21st Nov 2005 7:47pm
very nice andy i really like it
Posted By: Colettey19 Re: Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 21st Nov 2005 8:01pm
fabulous carnt wait to test drive the bad ass bitch tease woo woo

sexyyyyyy uh uh uh uh uh
Posted By: Sammie Re: Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 21st Nov 2005 8:06pm
that is well nice that andy!

well smart! thumbsup

can just imagine ya in it now colette! haha!
Posted By: Scooby Re: Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 21st Nov 2005 8:20pm
Is it quick ??

It looks proppa nice mate.

Black cars, swine to keep clean and white wheels, well need i say any more. (Voice Of Experiance)

All in all, well smart andddddddddyyyyyyyyy......
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 21st Nov 2005 8:31pm
thanks dudes, sammie,,, colette aint drivin this one lol

j, your right, its the worst combo to keep clean lol

she s moderately fast, 0 to 60 in 7 secs

but i love it so much, i don t care about the lack of speed compared to the other one.
Posted By: Matty GTI Re: Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 21st Nov 2005 8:35pm
hope ur satisfied with this one mate, best mk civic in my opinion
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 21st Nov 2005 8:57pm
thanks, so do i, here s the block, its a b16a if any one was wondering, the b16b is the type r one, i may get one one day.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 22nd Nov 2005 11:34am
Very clean and nice matey, lets hope you have finally found one you are happy with and can live with smile
Posted By: Paul R Re: Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 22nd Nov 2005 2:23pm
Good looking car you got urself!!
Posted By: stubbzy Re: Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 22nd Nov 2005 2:36pm
very very nice Andy. any interior picks? so is she a keeper this time?
Posted By: spinking Re: Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 22nd Nov 2005 3:33pm
Sweet that Andy looks the part.

I have to agree with Gary get bigger rims but keep them white.
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 22nd Nov 2005 6:22pm
schweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Very tidy, make sure it stays that way LOL
Posted By: Scoobys b*tch Re: Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 22nd Nov 2005 8:16pm
thats very nice andy, suits ya loads. whats your plans for it? bet your made up with it mate.
Posted By: scoop Re: Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 23rd Nov 2005 12:14am
Gorge as ive always said.Hope u never regret buying it. Id love one of those
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 23rd Nov 2005 7:54am
Saw this last night in Prenton, it is quite loud, you wern't burning it but i still heard for for ages up the road.

I would have had a little play if i was in my car, but was driving a fiesta 1.3 so might of kept up to you till about 1mph?
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 23rd Nov 2005 9:41am
pmsl, nice one dude laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: kara Re: Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 23rd Nov 2005 7:24pm
thats nice that andy, very loud too.
hope you are happy with it and that you keep this one hehe.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 24th Nov 2005 11:53am
Its very nice andy, clean n tidy! just wot u want.
Posted By: AL Re: Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 26th Nov 2005 6:53pm
Four cars in four months not bad going mate love this one though very nice!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 1st Dec 2005 3:39pm
andy mate ! looks sweet ! i agree wid gary ! get some bigger rims ! and i rekn u shud go back to ur old ways and make an install ! like the pro plus u as in ya civic ! come on u no u want to ! AND DONT HIDE IT ! make an install dat looks good ! sutton special ! wink
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 1st Dec 2005 6:00pm
I think andys grown out of that stuff now nitro lad, hes bored of carryin the equivalent of a sack of bricks round in his boot...
Posted By: scoop Re: Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 1st Dec 2005 6:46pm
Andy dont get an install. Stip the fuker.Less weight = more MPG,and more speed,better braking, handling etc
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 1st Dec 2005 6:51pm
lol, no install, and to turn your car in to a shit heap by strippin out what make s it a nice compfy car is a stupid idea, strippin out the seats air con and other silly little things is gay, do this to your car and you need probs, unless you have another runner.
Posted By: scoop Re: Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 1st Dec 2005 6:54pm
strippin out the air con etc is gay?

Didnt u take the PAS off the last one? Gay?

I wouldnt strip mine out as i need back seats and its my only runner,also need a carpet in the boot etc
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 1st Dec 2005 11:34pm
no scoop, it was already done, and how stupid the lad was for doing it, and yes strippin out your car is gay, the end.
Posted By: scoop Re: Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 1st Dec 2005 11:53pm
Okay dude,on that note,ur sig is done lol.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 2nd Dec 2005 12:08am
excerlant matey, give it to me
Posted By: lazy_ben Re: Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 2nd Dec 2005 6:40pm
Don't forget he's had the massive bodykits with hooooge rimz and "bangin" ICE. The last car was stripped out and went like a rocket. The new one is a nice mix of both. It looks nice and is probably quite nippy.

Leave it as it is.
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 3rd Dec 2005 12:00am
Andy leave a car as it is you must be joking
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 3rd Dec 2005 2:39am
lol,ben,,,,,, nail on head, suttle little things mate,,, the way of jdm and usdm laugh
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 2nd Jan 2006 4:15pm
well, here are some personal things i have done to the vti since i bought her

[Linked Image]

Momo steering wheel

[Linked Image]

type r carbon surround

[Linked Image]

Type r gear surround with red stitch

There will be more subtle mods coming soon
Posted By: stubbzy Re: Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 4th Jan 2006 2:25pm
very nice Andy. saw ya over xmas in bebington. at first i thought nice car, then as you came closer i thought wow great car(then i realised it was you).
it so subtle it creeps up on ya then when close it really does look good.
lovin the way you're goin with this mate.
Posted By: SL1D3R Re: Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 6th Jan 2006 2:11am
nice motor matey!!! very swish 4 cars in 4 months?? my god thats crazy least keep this beauty a while m8 itll do ya proud
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 7th Jan 2006 2:03am
lol, i will, she s every thing i ever wanted
Posted By: SL1D3R Re: Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 7th Jan 2006 2:16am
arnt u supposed to say that to your gf? rofl
Posted By: Gary Re: Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 7th Jan 2006 12:50pm
arrrrrrr so sweet there andy
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 19th Jan 2006 12:00pm
SOLD
£4800
bits sold off the car £1000
profit £800 and the privlage of driving that car for 3 months for free

laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 19th Jan 2006 1:52pm
why you sold it thought it was everything you wanted
Posted By: stubbzy Re: Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 19th Jan 2006 2:54pm
Originally posted by sanchez:
SOLD
£4800
bits sold off the car £1000
profit £800 and the privlage of driving that car for 3 months for free

laugh laugh laugh
think
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 19th Jan 2006 7:34pm
WTF?? Andy you madhead can you ever keep a car for more than 3 months? I bet the next one will be everything you ever wanted too and that'll have gone by april.
Posted By: scoop Re: Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 19th Jan 2006 8:05pm
Lol,words fail me,is there any pleasing u?why cant u keep the same car,u hate hondas or summut?
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 20th Jan 2006 10:05am
lol, more important things to buy
gonna get me a nice van to boost the buissness

tease
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 20th Jan 2006 11:47am
Buy another mini nice and cheap to run around in.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 20th Jan 2006 3:55pm
lol, i ll look like a tit
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 20th Jan 2006 4:02pm
....and you need a cheap Mini for that tease

wink
Posted By: scoop Re: Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 21st Jan 2006 6:31pm
Minis are not for tits,with decent power theyre go-karts,id like one with a bike engine or two in it
Posted By: Daz VTS Re: Sanchez : Honda Civic Starlight vtiS - 22nd Jan 2006 10:55pm
Andy as i sed the othher nite, i love how ur gettin these really nice cars then sellin the parts an makin money hahaha,r u lookin to get znother car or just a decent van for work.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral