Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Gem/Cav - Peugeot 306 gti - 9th Dec 2004 1:55am
Technically she's my best mates car but im always in her so im part of the furniture lol

Spec List!

Make: Peugeot
Model: 306 GTI 6
Year: 1996
Engine: 2 litre
Power: 185 bhp
Top Speed: 137mph Maybe more..
Car Colour: Blue

Engine and Gearbox: GTI 6 Engine conversion and gearbox Ascar stainless exhaust system with single 4" Jap style tailpipe

Exterior: quad headlight conversion front with rear smoked lexus clusters RGM debadged front grille with merseyspeed Evo extreme front bumper pug sideskirts with pug rear splitter blended into the stock bumper ripspeed rear spoiler with puggy window ends and alloy arial chrome m3 wing mirrors clear side indicators

Interior: Corbeau Targa recliners ripspeed half silver half black steering wheel silver MOMO gear nob silver foliatec handbrake lever silver sparco pedals silver lockwood dial conversion all plastic areas of dash painted silver aluminium checkerplate footwells blue/red neons and harnesses

Alloys/Tyres/Suspension: 17" Dare alloys Nankang Tyres Diamond black drilled and grooved disc's all round

Audio/Video: Two 12" subs run from a JBL amp thru a kenwood 6 disc headunit

Future: 7.5" widescreen tv in dash xbox in boot tinted windows and turbo conversion rear doors dehandled/smoothed

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

She's a wee beast in reality cause people move out the way when she's coming smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Gem/Cav - Peugeot 306 gti - 9th Dec 2004 1:56am
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Go Go Gadget Re: Gem/Cav - Peugeot 306 gti - 9th Dec 2004 1:57am
very nice indeed get down to our cruises so we can get it in the gallery
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Gem/Cav - Peugeot 306 gti - 9th Dec 2004 2:07am
Will do hun, won't be til next year sometime though laugh
Posted By: scoop Re: Gem/Cav - Peugeot 306 gti - 9th Dec 2004 2:29am
God that spoiler is ace and those tyres look dead lol. nice car tho never usually liked pugs but that one is good
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Gem/Cav - Peugeot 306 gti - 9th Dec 2004 2:35am
Love the touch on the spoiler, and the interiors sweet too. I like it alot laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Gem/Cav - Peugeot 306 gti - 9th Dec 2004 2:53am
Interiors pretty standard part from the neons etc, there's baby neons underneath the front seats so our feet all glow laugh

As for the spoiler, it's custom made so we know it's the only one in the country, was meant to be making one for ma mates Vauxhall but he had a crash so we cant make it now frown
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Gem/Cav - Peugeot 306 gti - 9th Dec 2004 4:26pm
looks nice smile

didn't know they done the GTi 6 in a 5 door cool

im a fan of the 306 Rallye myself smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Gem/Cav - Peugeot 306 gti - 9th Dec 2004 11:59pm
They don't! she was originally the 2 litre XSI but my mate wanted her faster so we had the GTI 6 Engine conversion plus people just think she's gonna be the xsi when they try to race us and with her being 5 door they dont think she's gonna be that fast but she is laugh
Posted By: Meesh Re: Gem/Cav - Peugeot 306 gti - 10th Dec 2004 3:21pm
Sweet, goin along the sleeper lines with the engine conversion wink

Very nice car, rims suit it well. Spoiler just sets it off laugh
Posted By: dj_russell_plays_trance Re: Gem/Cav - Peugeot 306 gti - 10th Dec 2004 4:51pm
thats wats his names car off streetrace!!!!
Posted By: mikebroomy Re: Gem/Cav - Peugeot 306 gti - 11th Dec 2004 12:06am
vwey nice indeedy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Gem/Cav - Peugeot 306 gti - 11th Dec 2004 12:16am
Originally posted by dj_russell_plays_trance:
thats wats his names car off streetrace!!!!
Xessive's, yes i know, He's my best and he's like part of the family and he know's i post the pics if i register on a new site!
Posted By: dj_russell_plays_trance Re: Gem/Cav - Peugeot 306 gti - 11th Dec 2004 1:14am
oh right!!!!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Gem/Cav - Peugeot 306 gti - 11th Dec 2004 1:33am
no need for so many !! but if u wanna cause trouble try it...
Posted By: dj_russell_plays_trance Re: Gem/Cav - Peugeot 306 gti - 11th Dec 2004 2:05am
ay wat me????? chill out i was only seein if i was right about it bein xessives car just couldnt think of his name m8 no need 2 go mad!!!!!do u mean these !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i always do that lol!!!why was i causin trouble ne way?????
Posted By: scoop Re: Gem/Cav - Peugeot 306 gti - 11th Dec 2004 4:01am
No need for the *****ing peeps its just russels way, he is very excitable as i have learnt, loves his punctuation. Im not sure y u took such offence chick, maybe u thought he was tryin to say ur stealin some1s thunder but we all know ur not and he didnt try to imply that. Now behave urselves before the mods have to seperate the two of you. LOL
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Gem/Cav - Peugeot 306 gti - 11th Dec 2004 1:13pm
nah i'm not tryna ***** but it did come across that he was trying to imply something..
Posted By: dj_russell_plays_trance Re: Gem/Cav - Peugeot 306 gti - 11th Dec 2004 5:23pm
no i wasnt tryin 2 imply ne thin i just thought that looks like xessives and wanted 2 find out if i were rite!!!!i thought u might b his bird or summat!!!!lol happy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Gem/Cav - Peugeot 306 gti - 12th Dec 2004 2:21am
No such luck frown he dont like me that way, had few snogs though but iv got him in my life and im greatful for that cause he's a truly great friend smile

Right back on topic lol here's a few more pics as I said to novajay i'd find some of the crash..

Standard puggy..

[Linked Image]

Before the crash in may

[Linked Image]

The crash which happened on me dad's bday frown

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Now..Sexier than ever!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: dj_russell_plays_trance Re: Gem/Cav - Peugeot 306 gti - 12th Dec 2004 1:56pm
i love the look of that that is awsome!!!! happy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Gem/Cav - Peugeot 306 gti - 12th Dec 2004 4:05pm
laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Gem/Cav - Peugeot 306 gti - 12th Dec 2004 7:17pm
Very nice! I like the spoiler and the front bumper is smart.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Gem/Cav - Peugeot 306 gti - 12th Dec 2004 11:51pm
tar
Posted By: PAZ Re: Gem/Cav - Peugeot 306 gti - 12th Dec 2004 11:59pm
I love it , its great...

Something different, and has come a long way...
Posted By: AL Re: Gem/Cav - Peugeot 306 gti - 13th Dec 2004 12:06am
Very nice particularly like the spoiler and the
interior is sweet!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Gem/Cav - Peugeot 306 gti - 13th Dec 2004 1:42pm
smile
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: Gem/Cav - Peugeot 306 gti - 13th Dec 2004 9:38pm
tidy an very diff tel ya mate to keep it up an ull hav to make a trip up here for a meet im sure we'd all make you very welcome
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Gem/Cav - Peugeot 306 gti - 14th Dec 2004 12:25am
Will definately try and get up soon chick, will probs be in the new year depending on car coming back on saturday laugh
© Wirral-Wikiwirral