Forums
Posted By: Gezmaster Jezza : Vauxhall : corsa gsi - 10th Feb 2006 12:21pm
he has just bought a R Reg, black, 1.6 gsi corsa! 65.000 miles!

Admin Edit : Title Amemnded Correctly, link removed, no image
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Jezza : Vauxhall : corsa gsi - 10th Feb 2006 12:26pm
Need to host the piccy before you can link to it matey wink
Posted By: Dazza Re: Jezza : Vauxhall : corsa gsi - 10th Feb 2006 12:51pm
Open a photobucket account and host it there

www.photobucket.com
Posted By: lawton Re: Jezza : Vauxhall : corsa gsi - 10th Feb 2006 6:03pm
hi, nice to see another vauxhall on the site,

but if you have brought an r reg 1.6 then its a sport not a gsi, gsi were only made upto 1996,

get some pics up mate, if you want me to put them up then emil me the pics at [email protected]
Posted By: Gezmaster Re: Jezza : Vauxhall : corsa gsi - 12th Feb 2006 6:52pm
nah its got a gsi engine dropped init!
Posted By: Gezmaster Re: Jezza : Vauxhall : corsa gsi - 12th Feb 2006 6:56pm
[Linked Image]

thats it!
--------------------------------
Admin Edit : Resized & Hosted image
Posted By: learner Re: Jezza : Vauxhall : corsa gsi - 12th Feb 2006 7:25pm
its nice that tom, alright for ur first car aint it smile
Posted By: Gezmaster Re: Jezza : Vauxhall : corsa gsi - 12th Feb 2006 7:41pm
yer dam rite lol it a nippy car lol
same it drinks the petrol lol
Posted By: lawton Re: Jezza : Vauxhall : corsa gsi - 12th Feb 2006 7:51pm
its alright that, not bad, not into big bodykits, i like that euro look but thats nice, and looks like a lot of money has been spent,

on my 1.4 iam getting about 80miles for a tenner, how many miles are you getting if it drinks the petrol
Posted By: Gary Re: Jezza : Vauxhall : corsa gsi - 12th Feb 2006 7:56pm
bloody hell mark you must paste it then to only get 80 miles to a tenner, even i get more than that
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Jezza : Vauxhall : corsa gsi - 12th Feb 2006 8:31pm
My brother has jus dun a hpi chek on dat car an itz cum up as

Make - VAUXHALL
Year of manufacture - 1997
Model - CORSA LS 1.2I
Engine size(CC) - 1195

how cum is says dat if its a 1.6 in ya car?
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: Jezza : Vauxhall : corsa gsi - 12th Feb 2006 9:35pm
seen this car about a few times recently

that pic was taken at the bottom of kylemore drive wasnt it??
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Jezza : Vauxhall : corsa gsi - 12th Feb 2006 10:53pm
john ya stalker hehe
Posted By: scoop Re: Jezza : Vauxhall : corsa gsi - 12th Feb 2006 11:23pm
who parked it 3 feet away form kerb????? looks clean,altho IMO non of the parts suit eachother.IS it a GSi on the logbook
Posted By: Macca GSI Re: Jezza : Vauxhall : corsa gsi - 13th Feb 2006 9:50am
the gsi's will only drink the juice at asilly amount if ya cam them!! i used to get 100 miles to a tenners worth of juice!! and me 1.4 sport was even better used to get over 100 miles for a tenner of juice!! my carbine blue gsi will be back on the road soon!!
Posted By: Gezmaster Re: Jezza : Vauxhall : corsa gsi - 23rd Feb 2006 4:58pm
nah its still registered as a 1.2 atm. hopefully changin it but not too sure yet cuz of the insurace frown ive had it at 128 mph down the chester high road. hopefully will see you all soon down a cruise n ill show this badboy off. and yeh corsajohn i live at the bottem of kylemore so i took it wen it was out the drive. next tym you see it it wil hopefully have corsa sport interior and also flamer kit.
Posted By: Gezmaster Re: Jezza : Vauxhall : corsa gsi - 23rd Feb 2006 5:05pm
FEW MORE FOTOS!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

FUTURE PLANS!!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Jezza : Vauxhall : corsa gsi - 23rd Feb 2006 5:13pm
sorry but that screams BOY RACER
Posted By: Gezmaster Re: Jezza : Vauxhall : corsa gsi - 23rd Feb 2006 5:18pm
tease
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Jezza : Vauxhall : corsa gsi - 23rd Feb 2006 5:38pm
thumbsdown

You do know if that car is in a smash and its looke dat by an engineer from the insurance compny your insurance is void and your left with the bill
Posted By: civic boy Re: Jezza : Vauxhall : corsa gsi - 23rd Feb 2006 7:04pm
its not a risk worth takin
Posted By: Dom Davo Re: Jezza : Vauxhall : corsa gsi - 23rd Feb 2006 7:11pm
i like it lad looks nice
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: Jezza : Vauxhall : corsa gsi - 25th Feb 2006 12:36am
the only things i dont like on the car are the front bumper, neva like the agressor! an the bonnet! to jap!

arches luk wel with the wheels an its nice from the bk just please get rid of ya sticker! it cries "chav"

as for future plans front like nice, back lights stay wel away mate go for the proper smoked ones like this (lawtons)

[Linked Image]

lexarse arent the way forward

rollcage! do it! but hopefully not before me if i stil have mine lol
Posted By: scoop Re: Jezza : Vauxhall : corsa gsi - 25th Feb 2006 12:48am
does say chav a fair bit,and get the car registered with the new engine,and have the insurance imformed of EVERYTHING,or WHEN u crash,u will get raped
Posted By: SL1D3R Re: Jezza : Vauxhall : corsa gsi - 25th Feb 2006 2:32am
very true, also worse that just payin to (possibly) fix your car or be left with nothing, your insurers could choose not to pay out on what ever you smack into, so if u crash into a merc or somethin expensive u got repair bill and court costs and compo for thier injury claims!! not a road you wanna be going down trust me on that one, i got a guy takin me to court in april for 30k, for injuries from an accident i had 4 years ago, its not funny big or clever your riskin you license, not to mention your life u just passed your test and u doin 130 mph??? u not experienced enough to be doin anywhere near that speed i dont even do that and i been drivin 5 years, wake up son before you kill yourself or someone else... nuf said i think
Posted By: lawton Re: Jezza : Vauxhall : corsa gsi - 25th Feb 2006 10:17am
Originally posted by SL1D3R:
very true, also worse that just payin to (possibly) fix your car or be left with nothing, your insurers could choose not to pay out on what ever you smack into, so if u crash into a merc or somethin expensive u got repair bill and court costs and compo for thier injury claims!! not a road you wanna be going down trust me on that one, i got a guy takin me to court in april for 30k, for injuries from an accident i had 4 years ago, its not funny big or clever your riskin you license, not to mention your life u just passed your test and u doin 130 mph??? u not experienced enough to be doin anywhere near that speed i dont even do that and i been drivin 5 years, wake up son before you kill yourself or someone else... nuf said i think
well said, i has got a few chav bits on it, and i very much doubt that you have done 130mph, as ive heard that you havent even got your lisence yet, so your dad would let you do 130 on the chester high road when everyone nos that the has been a lot of bad crashes on that road over the past few years, i dont think so, plus your not experienced enough to be doing 130 for a about year until youve passed your test
Posted By: Rossyboy Re: Jezza : Vauxhall : corsa gsi - 25th Feb 2006 9:17pm
iv been drivin for 6 or 7 months and the fastest iv gone is just over 110mph, that was only until i caught up with a convoy 2. i was sh***ing myself then!! i dont think the cars that bad, not my cup of tea but everyone needs to be different dont they
Posted By: Lund Re: Jezza : Vauxhall : corsa gsi - 25th Feb 2006 9:34pm
Isnt that thingy's old car... forget his name now you all (his mates) swapped cars etc...
Posted By: Lund Re: Jezza : Vauxhall : corsa gsi - 25th Feb 2006 9:38pm
Buggsy's thats the one.
Posted By: spinking Re: Jezza : Vauxhall : corsa gsi - 26th Feb 2006 2:00am
Over 70mph and it was on private land happy

Not a bad little car NOT a big fan of your kit I always say let the kit match the car.

Corsa john has got the best kitted corsa i have seen doesnt say 600bhp and wants to be seen but we all have are ideas keep up the good work matey every modder to there own i say.

PS SCOTTY WAS IN MY MATES M3 AT 164MPH AND THATS VERYFAST.

(on private land of course)
Posted By: Gezmaster Re: Jezza : Vauxhall : corsa gsi - 28th Feb 2006 7:32pm
nah i didnt do 130 init me mate did who had it b4 me
Posted By: lazy_ben Re: Jezza : Vauxhall : corsa gsi - 28th Feb 2006 7:44pm
Originally posted by Gezmaster:
nah i didnt do 130 init me mate did who had it b4 me
ive had it at 128 mph down the chester high road.
which one is it?

nah its still registered as a 1.2 atm. hopefully changin it but not too sure yet cuz of the insurace frown
You should change your name to Jizzmaster.
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Jezza : Vauxhall : corsa gsi - 28th Feb 2006 7:46pm
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
raftl raftl raftl
Posted By: red20 Re: Jezza : Vauxhall : corsa gsi - 28th Feb 2006 8:03pm
ive bin driving for nearly 3 an a half years an ive had my corsa of the clock an it is scary but that was on a l8t night on a long long private road at 2 am an a few other times but doing 130 down the chester high road is jus stupid take some advise of people who have bin driving an slow down cud u live with some1s death on ur hands all ur life
Posted By: mp3_85 Re: Jezza : Vauxhall : corsa gsi - 28th Feb 2006 8:17pm
in all fairness ben he did say he only went 128mph not 130mph!

doh
Posted By: rossi-foci Re: Jezza : Vauxhall : corsa gsi - 1st Mar 2006 1:46pm
Doing that speed on the chester high road is almost as stupid as the sticker on your back window tease
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Jezza : Vauxhall : corsa gsi - 1st Mar 2006 2:21pm
I take it thats on the clocks as well?

Prolly works out to about 115mph (Working on speedo being 10% out) which is about right for a 1.6 Corsa.
Posted By: Macca GSI Re: Jezza : Vauxhall : corsa gsi - 2nd Mar 2006 10:57am
Whats bin done to the engine? i have agsi on a pipercross filer and fse boost valve and i cud only get 122!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral