Forums
Posted By: CorsaJohn CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 18th Jul 2006 6:09pm
an yes its another corsa sold the 1.4 8v last fri an last nite i finally found an picked up my newest addition

so here are the pics

gonna b pretty standard this one just tweak a few things here an there, gonna b very budgeted on price as iv done the spend loads on a car an sell it for under half what iv spent on it

what ya all think :thumbs:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

gonna give it a good clean head to toe tomos, an iv got the autoglass man coming at 12 to fit a brand spankin new windscreen, then off to get new pads an mot done fri:D
Posted By: red20 Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 18th Jul 2006 6:36pm
looks nice an clean .wots up witht he window screan
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 18th Jul 2006 7:15pm
looks very nice, hope ya made up with it matey. I bet you will go silly with ya cash, you just aint sensible or subbtle. Few months time will be kitted lol
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 19th Jul 2006 11:41am
Originally posted by Johnny Alan:
looks very nice, hope ya made up with it matey. I bet you will go silly with ya cash, you just aint sensible or subbtle. Few months time will be kitted lol
na not a chnace

this is gonna go the other way ie super low an 15s or 60mm drop an 16s

an i am sensible tease
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 19th Jul 2006 11:42am
Originally posted by red20:
looks nice an clean .wots up witht he window screan
just a crack in drivers side so i want a new one an i want one with a tint strip at the top cos im only short raftl
Posted By: scoop Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 19th Jul 2006 11:50am
Looks like a tidy well looked after example. Seats look comfy.

Put up a spec mate, ie/all the book figures and describe the kit its got on it
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 19th Jul 2006 12:06pm
totally standard 1.6 sport

nothing has been changed on it got ful service history and mots new cam belt an water pump in feb so all good

watch this space
Posted By: scoop Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 19th Jul 2006 12:29pm
What i meant by the question was what power has the engine got? torque?0-60.top speed

Does the car have electric this and that?

whats it got?whats it do? i dont know much about corsas,other than i dont like the way they drive
Posted By: XxKinkyxX Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 19th Jul 2006 1:08pm
awww so cute lil corsa
Posted By: spinking Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 19th Jul 2006 6:43pm
Originally posted by CorsaJohn:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Johnny Alan:
<strong> looks very nice, hope ya made up with it matey. I bet you will go silly with ya cash, you just aint sensible or subbtle. Few months time will be kitted lol
na not a chnace

this is gonna go the other way ie super low an 15s or 60mm drop an 16s

an i am sensible think

Nice little motor matey.

Did you keep anything from your last motor to put on this.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 19th Jul 2006 6:46pm
i must admit john, you do like the less popular coloured corsa a dont you

nice mate, really classy
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 19th Jul 2006 8:30pm
brocade yellow is the rarely colour to find a 1.6 sport in an its good to b different

tupac yes we will see
Posted By: Sanchez Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 20th Jul 2006 9:57am
does the 1.6 sport come with disc or drum rear brakes ?
Posted By: StuyMac Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 20th Jul 2006 10:04am
Looks pretty tidy matey, but after all the work you did on the old one, why didnt you just drop a 1.6 motor in that confused
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 20th Jul 2006 3:27pm
cos i wanted a totally different style of car

this one is goin to totally the opposite to the last one

the old one will always b my baby and my 1st car but i wanted to sell whilst she luked good i didnt want to do a conversion have problems once it was in an eventually get annoyed an sell her as one of those tatty kitted corsas u see on ebay with an engine conversion that isnt reliable

snachez its stil drums at the bk
Posted By: Mark Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 21st Jul 2006 11:57pm
I'm shocked ?

Shocked to see you in what looks like a standard car.

I'm so used to seeing you in your old one,
and just knowing with out a thought.

O look there goes john..

Looks like a great buy,
Tidy and the colour is cool too.

Well done.
Posted By: scoop Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 22nd Jul 2006 1:09pm
so ur going totally the opposite direction? whats that?

U doing a lawton? or focusing on "go" and not "show"
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 22nd Jul 2006 5:27pm
subtle an clean is my theme an as low as u can go

starting with today fittin suspension kit

stil need to lower the bk more eventually but its on 60mm now an hasnt settled

BEFORE
[Linked Image]

AFTER
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

BEFORE
[Linked Image]

AFTER
[Linked Image]

also dewipered the boot an taken the sport badges off as there are alot of corsa "breezes" in this colour but its rare to find the sports in em

BEFORE
[Linked Image]

AFTER
[Linked Image]
Posted By: turbo_stu Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 22nd Jul 2006 11:56pm
not bad, like the sound of what you have planned, my only niggle is that you've gone for another corsa! i know that you may be well familiarised (or however you spell it) with them but haven't you ever wanted something different? not dream car wise but something with 1.8 - 2.0litre power as standard or something classic or more up-to-date?
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 23rd Jul 2006 8:45pm
Originally posted by steveobennet:
not bad, like the sound of what you have planned, my only niggle is that you've gone for another corsa! i know that you may be well familiarised (or however you spell it) with them but haven't you ever wanted something different? not dream car wise but something with 1.8 - 2.0litre power as standard or something classic or more up-to-date?
yup i have all these in mind matey but i always wanted to do a few things diff to a corsa although i dnt regret a single thing i did to the last one an for the last 2 yrs of driving i was on my mums insurance so this is the biggest size engine i could afford to insure really and its set in my mins to have it for another 2-3 years then sel on (maybe as standard) to get sumthing bigger and beta as i will then have 2-3 years no claims bonus

also i dont have the best job so this size engine suits me down to the ground as it is great on fuel thumbsup
Posted By: scoop Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 23rd Jul 2006 9:22pm
"also dewipered the boot an taken the sport badges off as there are alot of corsa "breezes" in this colour but its rare to find the sports in em"

Why take the wiper off? uve not gained a smooth look,u just have a black circular blemish on ur boot now

And why take the sport badges off? now people could think u have a breeze when u dont. U have a top model so why not show it off
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 23rd Jul 2006 9:35pm
taken sports badges off as i think side off car luks clutered with all the badges on

as the rear wiper i did this for the same reasona and i think it looks alot neater, hows it a blemish????? and i never said it gains the smooth boot look did eye?????
Posted By: scoop Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 23rd Jul 2006 10:02pm
Its a blemish in the fact its a pointless black dot,which imo looks pointless,and a wiper is much more practical.

as for the basge removal,it does look better gone but ur earlier description made no sense
("taken the sport badges off as there are alot of corsa "breezes" in this colour but its rare to find the sports in em")

But,as long as u like it better now,just IMO it looks daft having a black spot where something should go
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 24th Jul 2006 12:49am
the "black spot" is called a gromet an its hardly a blemish its there to stop water getting iside the boot, so it does hold a purpose!!!!

i went for over 6 months without a rear wiper on my last one wen i had a smooth boot an it didnt trouble me one bit so ur statement about practicality is crap.

that sentence i made does make sense, they made alot of lower models in this colour an not many in the sports so to any tom dick an harry this is prob a 1.1 meaning dicks on the road will just pass me by where as if i have the sports badges on other cars of same performance would be egging for a race which i dont want,

only the people that take the time to come have a proper look at my car "not boy racers" will then find out it is a sport an they are the people i would rather talk to
Posted By: Mark Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 25th Jul 2006 12:32pm
Looks Better John happy
Posted By: Addy Lad Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 26th Jul 2006 11:16pm
goos work on it up 2 now
Posted By: spinking Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 27th Jul 2006 5:54pm
looks better lowerd mate like it.

Carnt wait to get mine done.
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 7th Aug 2006 6:20pm
Picked up my new cav wheels yesterday from burnley and fitted them in the afternoon, luks so much better.

so after work today i gave it as quick wash (not polished) an went for a little drive, heres what i came up with

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

wheels will b gettin refurbed in anthracite in a couple of months or maybe even honda hawk black

o and custom rear springs once iv paid off a few debts :look: lookin at gettin around the 90mm mark
Posted By: lawton Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 7th Aug 2006 6:43pm
looks great mate, get the front mudflaps refitted now
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 7th Aug 2006 6:47pm
its no higher off the floor mark, mud flaps will stil scrape like a biatch
Posted By: scoop Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 7th Aug 2006 6:50pm
thought of some sparco style flaps in black.but keep them in line with the edge of the car,dont have them protrusing 5 inches like most peeps with sparco flaps
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 7th Aug 2006 7:03pm
my car not a rally car though

it did cross my mind after i took these off as it made it look like it was sitting higher

but u need to see it in person to really realise how low its sitting at the front
Posted By: scoop Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 7th Aug 2006 7:05pm
thing is mate,trimmed right and in the right colour sparcos can look OEM (and they dont need to be spracos,just universal thin flexi plastic ones are cool)
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 7th Aug 2006 7:08pm
john your car looks very euro and i really like it.I Think what youve done over the past couple of weeks since you got the car are a big improvment. I wouldnt have eva though of cav alloy yet they look really swish happy
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 7th Aug 2006 7:13pm
john your car looks very euro and i really like it.I Think what youve done over the past couple of weeks since you got the car are a big improvment. I wouldnt have eva though of cav alloy yet they look really swish happy
laugh see i told you all it would look totally different to my last one and up to now i have spent £115 to get it from this

[Linked Image]

to this

[Linked Image]
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 7th Aug 2006 7:15pm
Originally posted by scoop2004:
thing is mate,trimmed right and in the right colour sparcos can look OEM (and they dont need to be spracos,just universal thin flexi plastic ones are cool)
i would consider them if they were plain as i dnt wanna b havin sparco ones but where can these b found?
Posted By: scoop Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 7th Aug 2006 7:25pm
[Linked Image]

Trim those to sir seatly under the bumper? without touching the floor. Theres plenty of styles around,just google. I checked the sparco ones and u can only get em in stooopid colours (blue white red) maybe u cud buy sparcos (11 quid)and put black vynl over em?

Im doin subtle ones on the scort in black with small white ZETEC stickers on

click for above flaps
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 7th Aug 2006 7:30pm
they dnt luk very flexi they luk the same as my standard vaux ones but they have just worn down an bent as they are like 3 cm on the floor wen at a stand stil
Posted By: scoop Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 7th Aug 2006 7:38pm
i couldnt find thin flexi ones in black. U want em u google em u lazy sodite. LOL
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 8th Aug 2006 6:07pm
Originally posted by CorsaJohn:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Johnny Alan:
[qb] john your car looks very euro and i really like it.I Think what youve done over the past couple of weeks since you got the car are a big improvment. I wouldnt have eva though of cav alloy yet they look really swish happy
laugh see i told you all it would look totally different to my last one and up to now i have spent £115 to get it from this

That £115 will son change to £1150 and the rest lol.
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 8th Aug 2006 7:12pm
That £115 will son change to £1150 and the rest lol.
lol very true.

looks smart mate. I like how low it is thumbsup nice location for the pics too
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 9th Aug 2006 1:34pm
That £115 will son change to £1150 and the rest lol. [/QB]
you have no faith in me rhys!!

ill prove you wrong, should prob b at the mo tomos for a little bit
Posted By: StuyMac Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 9th Aug 2006 1:49pm
Lookin good matey happy
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 27th Aug 2006 9:45pm
wel been trying to but little things that dont cost to much but make the difference on the car so last wednesday i drove up to shropshire and droped my wheels off with iaz (lad off corsasport)

he said he would start them on the saturday and have them finished by the fri, left them with him an got a text on wed to say they were done but he wanted to keep them till fri an give them a polish and make sure they were dry so went up fri and picked them up:thumbs: they are spot on, i absolutely love them, them charge colour so wel with bein a pearl and the finish is excellent

also whilst the wheels were away at iaz i fitted a some headlight protectors took the chrome v grill off and sprayed it black (bit different and had the paint sitting there so better then nothing)

Side view (no flash)

[Linked Image]

Side view (flash)

[Linked Image]

Headlight protectors

[Linked Image]

Grill

[Linked Image]

Random pics of wheels

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: spinking Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 27th Aug 2006 9:49pm
Like it matey darkwheels are all the range at the moment aswell.

Looks good nice and sub mods.

Whats next???
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 27th Aug 2006 9:54pm
iv been toying over an exhaust but i quite like how it is at the mo think tints and custon springs for the rear are next in line once iv payed off a few bits an pieces so it should b staying as it is for a couple of months now

unless i see some more cheap steals think
Posted By: Gary Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 28th Aug 2006 6:57pm
wheels suit it down to the ground johnboy
Posted By: lawton Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 28th Aug 2006 7:00pm
looking good mate, only need a couple more touches to finish it, smoked astra g side repeaters, gsi side skirts, and the paint all arches etc black
Posted By: Pomp Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 28th Aug 2006 7:09pm
yup i like the pics, its comin along nicely! smile
Posted By: learner Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 28th Aug 2006 9:10pm
I think you car look gud, dnt mean this to sound bad but when the wheel were silver they stood out alot more. Still look nice though
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 28th Aug 2006 9:29pm
Originally posted by learner:
I think you car look gud, dnt mean this to sound bad but when the wheel were silver they stood out alot more. Still look nice though
thank you laugh

thats exactly why i got them sprayed that colour i want this come to go by unoticed to most people as i got fed up of kids staring at the last one

u know ther on my list mark, these are all the things iv told u im gettin laugh

gotta lay low for acouple of months modding now

pay a few bits bk
Posted By: Pomp Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 29th Aug 2006 12:38am
lol mod the car but make it unoticed haha i like ur style! happy
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 29th Aug 2006 6:10pm
looks a lot better matey, I like thumbsup
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 30th Aug 2006 3:05pm
just resprayed the rocker cover a nice dark metalic blue has a really nice flick to it, thort it would b abit darker but stil looks alot neater
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 30th Aug 2006 9:08pm
bit to blue for my liking but its alot tidier then it was

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 27th Sep 2006 10:54am
wel bin a while since i posted but i currently have a set of custom 90mm rear springs being made for me laugh and a set on 195/45/15s on order happy

just bought a compressor and spray gun today to so the fun can start at learning to spray in small doseshelp , cheaper then paying bodyshops to do things like black trims an doorhandles thumbsup
Posted By: Matty GTI Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 27th Sep 2006 11:42pm
sounds great that john, how much did u pay for the gun and compressor
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 20th Oct 2006 10:20pm
just a little taster for you of wats been going on been a busy boy, proper pictures to follow of all the mods, lets just say this pic is b4 it settled (just lowered off axel stands)

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Matty GTI Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 20th Oct 2006 10:24pm
looks amazing mate, im looking forward to seeing ur mods

keep up the good work
Posted By: spinking Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 20th Oct 2006 10:41pm
DDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMM Thats low

Right need to do mine again.
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 20th Oct 2006 10:49pm
feck me thats low!

lookin good mate
Posted By: lawton Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 20th Oct 2006 11:13pm
wait till you see how low it is in the flesh guys, it really is low, i want to go lower now, lol
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 21st Oct 2006 10:00pm
***UPDATED***

Wel iv been a busy boy, decided to invest in a spray gun and compressor as i wanted this car to be done on as much of a budget as possible, then i got a few bits to gether and got a mate (russ) to come round and show me how to spray so the process started

russ posing

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

then we got down to striping the car of its bumpers and arches, my baby looked cold an naked on the road next to marks raftl

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

then once eveything was off we got down to preping the bumpers and arches and putting them in primer

[Linked Image]

once a few coats were done and dry it time for some colour, i picked a colour very close to the colour of my wheels, its a grey with a blue and silver flick to it

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

whilst all this was goin on i had a lovely call to say my new 195/45/15s had arrived so off i went to pick them up, so a few days later i got the tyres put onto the cav wheels

[Linked Image]

once they were on i hade to wait a week to have my wheel alignment done as it was stupidly out since puttin the shocks on the front,

so by wed just gone everything was finished or so you would have thought, but since iv had the car iv never been happy with the height of the rear of the car since the front is so low (approx 70mm so i got onto a custom springs company who were able to make me up some 90mm rear raod springs, they are so comfatable to drive on bit bumpy but driveablility is 2nd to none and heres the difference

before

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: lawton Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 21st Oct 2006 10:16pm
looks lovely as always
Posted By: MrPhil Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 21st Oct 2006 10:33pm
omg omg when i seen the before pics of the wheels i thought you had mixed them up.

a simple set of side skirts would look the biz thumbsup in the same colour as the parts you have just painted.
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 21st Oct 2006 10:44pm
Originally Posted by clj85
omg omg when i seen the before pics of the wheels i thought you had mixed them up.

a simple set of side skirts would look the biz thumbsup in the same colour as the parts you have just painted.

already on the cards matey just got a few things i wanna do really and there not really priority at the moment

not bad seen as tho iv done it all in 16 wks

before

[Linked Image]

after

[Linked Image]
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 22nd Oct 2006 9:33pm
wel today i went to where russ works and he sprayed a few more bits for me now the scuttle panel and the boot lock surround are painted same colour as the arches and i have a set of delocked vetra handles in primer wanted to be painted brocade yellow, all stil in the spray booth drying but its wel worth it the finish is superb, cheers rus!! thumbsup

few more pictures from today

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 23rd Oct 2006 12:05am
looks great, stupidly low, but I like it!

when you gunna fit the handles?
Posted By: Matty GTI Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 25th Oct 2006 12:55am
looks great john, what you need now is a semi smooth boot like lawtons, finish it off a treat
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 25th Oct 2006 9:48am
semi smooth boot wil not be happening, iv just fitted the tigra scuttle panel and the boot lock surround painted the same colour as the arches

although the arches painted are the same idea this car is not gonna look like marks or be a copy of it in any way, as all my mods are being done cheaply and in any way differnt to how the last one was done
Posted By: Paul R Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 25th Oct 2006 10:15pm
Car looks top dog John, keep it up, what else you doing?
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 26th Oct 2006 2:33pm
nt much really, just cheap and cheerfull stuff badles gril came today
Posted By: lawton Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 26th Oct 2006 2:49pm
ooooo, badgless grill, good cheap mod, look forward to seeing it on thumbsup
Posted By: Pomp Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 26th Oct 2006 2:59pm
Badgeless grille hey smile that is a gd lil mod. i jst need mine sprayin n will need russ's help but cnt be bothered at the mo but ur cars coming along gd.
Posted By: spinking Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 26th Oct 2006 7:49pm
Thats low John omg

Need to do mine again cry

Do you get any rubbing???
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 26th Oct 2006 9:14pm
notin what so ever, doesnt half squat was it starts to move, i love it, got a couple of little tricks up my sleeve all very slow in the pipeline but who knows

paintin door handles and roof rails brocade yellow tomos and will b pickin my grile up from post office before work as i missed delivery today
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 29th Oct 2006 5:43pm
fitted the scuttle panel and boot lock surround sprayed the volvo titiainium grey

also fitted badgless grill, suprised at the difference its made

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

then in i managed to get hold of some delocked vetra handles so sprayed them brocade yellow along with the roof rails

[Linked Image]

so today whilst it was nice got the car cleaned head to toe got my sisters camera an went for a drive

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

on the way home i found a virgin corsa so couldnt resist but so if there was much difference

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Posted By: BMW Joe Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 29th Oct 2006 6:03pm
looks top mate thumbsup very nicely done

cant believe how low your car is omg
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 12th Nov 2006 4:24pm
new edition to the yellow beast

(sorry about the dirt exhaust) :lol:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Lund Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 12th Nov 2006 4:49pm
All looks good, likin the centre exit.

Would look good with smoked lights ? happy
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 12th Nov 2006 5:06pm
good job my smoked rear lights will be here tomorrow then isnt it lol

gonna get the headlights next month more then likely
Posted By: spinking Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 12th Nov 2006 6:04pm
Like it John not a big stupid exhaust just a nice centre exit one thats no in your face looking good.

What headlights are you getting????
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 12th Nov 2006 6:59pm
just smoked ones same as i head on the green one, the exhaust isnt loud at all its great, i love it, makes it unique to all the other corsas around here cool
Posted By: scoop Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 12th Nov 2006 7:06pm
getting better john.What plans u got bumperwise on the back?
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 12th Nov 2006 7:14pm
notin the bumpers or stayin standard no bodykits for me on this one, love the way it sits as it is
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 4th Dec 2006 10:53pm
new pictures with smoked rears on

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Posted By: Matty GTI Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 4th Dec 2006 10:56pm
lookin very nice john, the exhaust looks great, colour code the door strips in brocade yellow and u are done
Posted By: turbo_stu Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 5th Dec 2006 5:32pm
car looks ok, only thing i don't like about it is the ride height. i think the back is too low. i guess this is an everyday car? i'd prefer it if it were about 20-30mm higher or maybe more. other than that not bad, what are your next plans for it?
Posted By: spinking Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 5th Dec 2006 11:55pm
Backlights match the rest of the car John looks good.

The mad thing is it (in the pics anyway) doesnt look much if any lower then Lawtons corsa)
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 6th Dec 2006 12:48am
Originally Posted by tupac
The mad thing is it (in the pics anyway) doesnt look much if any lower then Lawtons corsa)

think no I think the back end looks about as low as lawtons side skirts doh
Posted By: Paul R Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 6th Dec 2006 1:20pm
The whole car looks smart, I dont think its to low.

Good Job on this John.
Posted By: scoop Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 6th Dec 2006 1:44pm
i like it, its low,very low. but nothing about it is "chavvy or tacky" any more plans john? its very subtle but IMO the back bumper is a bit too bland
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: CorsaJohn - Corsa 1.6 Sport - 7th Dec 2006 11:32pm
im not gonna change that much more on it tbh just tidy it up, make it even tidier then it already is, i woudl say is to low as if you luk at the car side on car is perfectly level now!

and it doesnt look much lower then marks on the pics i must admit but u aint got on ya hands and knees and looked underneath the car or shud i say try lol

© Wirral-Wikiwirral