Forums
Posted By: CorsaJohn help; body kit colour - 11th Oct 2004 6:28pm
doh help

alrite peeps need ya input im currently waitin to hav my front bumper delivered then im off to get sum quotes for fittin an sprayed,

but iv recently iv had the idea put forward to me bout maybe havin the bk bumper the arches the side skirts and front bumper a different colour to the rest of the car as iv seen it dun on a few saxos an i quite like it

if i was to do it id wanna close colour match not to stand outie,

what u think to the idea an if u like it what colour u recon i go for?
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: help; body kit colour - 11th Oct 2004 6:57pm
Not sure if I like the idea of a close match with that colour. It'd have to be darker too. Either way get your mirrors done at the same time.
Posted By: Mark Re: help; body kit colour - 11th Oct 2004 7:50pm
difficult choosing as your car
isnt the normal red / blue..

Going to think about this for a bit... happy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: help; body kit colour - 11th Oct 2004 8:02pm
Hiya hi

Yeah I agree with webmaster hun happy

I was thinking white but then i thought urgh no way!
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: help; body kit colour - 11th Oct 2004 8:02pm
iv always known this colour aint every1s cup of tea but i neva wanted to hav the same as every1 else, an with the kit it will look diff as the front bumper is bein brought over from france
Posted By: PAZ Re: help; body kit colour - 11th Oct 2004 8:06pm
I would go two tone, the problem being is finding a colour....

But if you can sort that then deffo, be different, thats what modding`s about matey...
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: help; body kit colour - 11th Oct 2004 8:41pm
i was thinkin a racin green on the bottom as it wud b darker but not to diff, im only comtemplating it as i aint seen it dun to a corsa,
Posted By: mikebroomy Re: help; body kit colour - 11th Oct 2004 11:13pm
keep it all the same colour i think matey.
Posted By: AL Re: help; body kit colour - 12th Oct 2004 10:19am
Wot about merging the colours together going from your green to a darker green on the bumpers gradient style?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: help; body kit colour - 12th Oct 2004 10:28am
i'd keep it all the same colour john mate, the colour of your car is already some mad kinda colour that some pepole would go for if getting a re-spray, you dont see many corsa's in your colour so i'd say get it all in the same colour an get some kind of pearl laquer over the whole car maybe? could go for glitter flake stuff but thats getting a bit old fashioned now and wouldn't really go with the euro style your going for.

hope this helps smile
Posted By: Waddi Re: help; body kit colour - 12th Oct 2004 5:48pm
Body coloured bumpers with crome arches, crome skirts and crome mirrors.

crome usually looks nicer on dark cars but I think you could pull it off as it will match with your lexus style rear lights
Posted By: Anonymous Re: help; body kit colour - 12th Oct 2004 6:32pm
keep it all the same mate, deffo, and get everythin smoothed....then you would really be a smmoth criminal wink
Posted By: dj_russell_plays_trance Re: help; body kit colour - 12th Oct 2004 7:11pm
dont spray it different m8 it looks **** keep it the same colour!!!!!!!!! they r into doin that round here and i always say itd look well better if it waz the same it looks like theyve nicked the kit from another colour car!!!!!!!!!!!!!oh and dont chrome it ull spoil it m8!!!!!!!!!ull c wat i mean wen its done and itll look the ******** m8!!!!!!
Posted By: stubbzy Re: help; body kit colour - 12th Oct 2004 7:42pm
John i've seen a corsa b sprayed in two tone green, racing green & slightly darker than what you have now. it looks good but he has a big in ya face jap kit. it suits coz of the kit. if your goin euro i don't think it will work. keep the colour you have.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral