Forums
Posted By: StuyMac This week I will mostly be driving.... - 28th Jun 2006 12:38pm
Doing quite a bit of working away this week, and rather than get me the usual hire car, there was the option of this pool car that was sat in the car park.

OK, its a Derv, but it goes well, and is mucho comfy and hard to tell its Mondeo based...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Dazza Re: This week I will mostly be driving.... - 28th Jun 2006 12:39pm
Good lad, iv heard good things about the derv jags - Didnt Clarkson take one round the Nurburgring?
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: This week I will mostly be driving.... - 28th Jun 2006 12:51pm
What engine is it. cos im sure they do quite a poweful diesel one. cant remember what power it was or even the engine size. but it seems like a nice car even if it is ford based.
Posted By: StuyMac Re: This week I will mostly be driving.... - 28th Jun 2006 1:19pm
2.0 - Turbo Derv
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: This week I will mostly be driving.... - 28th Jun 2006 1:27pm
isnt that the same engine as the mondeo ST TDCi
Posted By: StuyMac Re: This week I will mostly be driving.... - 28th Jun 2006 1:32pm
yes I belive so
Posted By: GazzA Re: This week I will mostly be driving.... - 28th Jun 2006 2:12pm
Dazza - It was an Audi 4.0l derv that he tested, a full tank of juice to scotland and back
Posted By: Dazza Re: This week I will mostly be driving.... - 28th Jun 2006 2:15pm
Nooo Gaz I remember that one, but Clarkson did take a Diesel Jag around the Nurburgring bcos he could only to the ring in 10mins that was his best
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: This week I will mostly be driving.... - 28th Jun 2006 2:19pm
seem to remember that one, but it was a bigger engined one than the 2.0 derv
Posted By: StuyMac Re: This week I will mostly be driving.... - 28th Jun 2006 2:35pm
It was also the S-Type, not the X-Type
Posted By: spinking Re: This week I will mostly be driving.... - 28th Jun 2006 4:18pm
Dont forget your flat cap and pipe (none weed one) raftl
Posted By: lazy_ben Re: This week I will mostly be driving.... - 28th Jun 2006 4:56pm
The S-Type clarkson took round the Nurburgring was a 2.7 twin turbo diesel.
Posted By: scoop Re: This week I will mostly be driving.... - 28th Jun 2006 6:16pm
Niice chewy, very nice. Who cares if its a derv. ITs comfy and has great torque
© Wirral-Wikiwirral