Forums
Posted By: hales85 insurence - claim - 14th Sep 2005 6:28pm
i wonderin if any one hs any advice my cr was it i the side about a month ago now by some chav on a moped and have having hell tryin to get it sorted out as the dick hasnt reported it to his insurence yet and was wondering if there is anythink i can do to hurry the process up so i can get my repairs done

any help would be greatfully apreciated thanking you adam
Posted By: Dazza Re: insurence - claim - 14th Sep 2005 6:34pm
Am sure iv already said this - Report him to the police asap, thats all you can do
Posted By: Scooby Re: insurence - claim - 14th Sep 2005 8:19pm
Once your insurance has been informed they should commence the repairs and sort it out with his insurance in due course
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: insurence - claim - 14th Sep 2005 8:25pm
all depends on your cover, if your only thf&t or tpo then your insurers want do anything. you can ring his insurers and report it yourself. that should make them move their arses.
Posted By: hales85 Re: insurence - claim - 14th Sep 2005 10:17pm
im on fully comp with my dad as main driver could get thm done straight way but want excess waving so ned it reporting as the £500 could be better else wear and dazza police wont do anythink cosnoone was hurt
Posted By: Scooby Re: insurence - claim - 14th Sep 2005 11:22pm
Your insurance compant should recover your excess from the other party's insurance company.
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: insurence - claim - 15th Sep 2005 8:52am
its a pain but you will have to shell out your excess, wait for it to be resolved and then your insurance comapany will claim it back for you, or you could like i said contact the other insurance company yourself and advise them of the situation and claim it back yourself. i do this stuff day after day, this really is your best route. if you need any info or help send us a pm
Posted By: Matty GTI Re: insurence - claim - 15th Sep 2005 1:53pm
Hunt down the moped chav, beat him with a big stick then he will cough up the dough raftl
Posted By: Pwincess Kate Re: insurence - claim - 15th Sep 2005 2:43pm
Originally posted by cor7a:
Hunt down the moped chav, beat him with a big stick then he will cough up the dough raftl
i agree!!! or jus any random chav on a moped, just because they are a chav wink laugh raftl
© Wirral-Wikiwirral