Forums
Posted By: derekdwc short term van insurance advice needed - 29th Apr 2015 3:19pm
My insurance runs out May 2 and mot due earliest may 15 expires June 12 and I'm looking to get insurance to cover me for 1 month (my current insurer Autonet can't do it)
My insurance is too high for the year and am considering getting shut of the van

Any suggestions please
Posted By: venice Re: short term van insurance advice needed - 29th Apr 2015 3:25pm
OH thinks it might(but cant be sure) have been Zurich he used a while ago for similar thing .Might be worth a look if you get no other definites - ah, that was private car, sorry, not commercial van if thats what youve got.
Posted By: minicooper Re: short term van insurance advice needed - 29th Apr 2015 6:46pm
We used - http://www.tempcover.com/ for when we had the loan of a van for some removals etc.
Posted By: s7uajones Re: short term van insurance advice needed - 30th Apr 2015 6:28am
I used to hire a motorhome out and covered people by using www.dayinsure.com it's quick and easy and covers you from day to day
© Wirral-Wikiwirral