Forums
Posted By: CorsaJohn Are cars beta then bikes??? - 6th Jun 2005 10:21am
Porsche Carrera 4 vs. Yamaha R1
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Are cars beta then bikes??? - 6th Jun 2005 10:23am
I once saw a vid of a Metro Rally car racing a motorbike.

The motorbike 0-60 was just over 1.5 secs the metro was about 2.5 secs lol
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Are cars beta then bikes??? - 6th Jun 2005 10:41am
Bikers wear leather, nuff said tease
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Are cars beta then bikes??? - 6th Jun 2005 10:46am
Field bikes are cool though.

I really like riding motorbikes, probs wouldn't ever pick one over a car though.
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Are cars beta then bikes??? - 6th Jun 2005 10:54am
Id love a bike, but recon Id kill myself on one frown

Bikes are just plain fast - its a pair of wheels, with an engine, that you sit on laugh
Posted By: scoop Re: Are cars beta then bikes??? - 6th Jun 2005 2:53pm
As stuy sed. Bikes are cool cos 9 times outta ten theyre faster. and u can do wheelies.But its cold out there u have an uncomfy riding position,riding it hard makes you tired and you have no tunes to listen too. Cars on the other hand are slower,comfier,safer and more convinient. I may have a bike one day but just to **** about on, use a car to go from A-B and a bike to go from A-A via G at 160 mph lol
Posted By: Scooby Re: Are cars beta then bikes??? - 6th Jun 2005 10:12pm
Bikes are well more fun, who needs a sound system to listen to whilst riding, just listen to the micron exhaust singing songs to you as you redline the damb thing in every gear :cheers:
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Are cars beta then bikes??? - 6th Jun 2005 11:18pm
would love a hyabusa. 1300cc with you on it 200mph+ (so ive been told) plus you can add tubbys and N2O to bikes. like scooby said why would you need choons when you can hear the engine in all its glory.

Never been on a big bike, matbe on day. or if someone wants a pillion??
Posted By: scoop Re: Are cars beta then bikes??? - 7th Jun 2005 11:38am
Ive been on a CBR 600 being ridden hard and it was scary, its the only time ive ever cuddled a man in my adult years lol. I had my arms round his belly very tight. I wasnt never fallin off!fool!! lol Thats y i think theyre so cool. The speed is immense.I deffo want one as a toy
Posted By: aceritz Re: Are cars beta then bikes??? - 7th Jun 2005 11:58am
quality clip, i really like clarkson

quote, "well obviously i am not going to ride the bike because i am a hetrosexual and i dont like wearing leather trousers."

i like my comfort too much
Posted By: Meesh Re: Are cars beta then bikes??? - 7th Jun 2005 12:18pm

"well obviously i am not going to ride the bike because i am a hetrosexual and i dont like wearing leather trousers."
Quote of a lifetime raftl

respect Clarkson

BUT

I do like big bikes

none of this 125cc bull, only bikes I like are the big monsters that tear cars apart on the open roads....or a big ol' Harley

As its been said though, I'm too comfy in a car to change to bikes
Posted By: txt3rob Re: Are cars beta then bikes??? - 7th Jun 2005 6:25pm
Originally posted by scoop2004:
As stuy sed. Bikes are cool cos 9 times outta ten theyre faster. and u can do wheelies.But its cold out there u have an uncomfy riding position,riding it hard makes you tired and you have no tunes to listen too. Cars on the other hand are slower,comfier,safer and more convinient. I may have a bike one day but just to **** about on, use a car to go from A-B and a bike to go from A-A via G at 160 mph lol
absolute crap!
they are comfy i ride round in textile summer jacket in the winter and its fine! plus ipod on full and you have tunes! just the safety is differnt! as jay said bikes are fun and yes the huyabusa will do 200mph+ with ease and you can get turbo's for them! as seen in ghost rider!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Are cars beta then bikes??? - 8th Jun 2005 7:21pm
yer you tell em rob lol of course bikes r better that cars that was just a 1 off cuz he wasnt givin it beans round corners cuz it had road tyres wack on sum racing tyres and bye bye porsche! lol hi
Posted By: Dazza Re: Are cars beta then bikes??? - 8th Jun 2005 9:23pm
Jezzer - You ride a hairdryer, nuff sed!

its the only time ive ever cuddled a man in my adult years lol. I had my arms round his belly very tight.
Iv heard differently scoopster!
tease
Posted By: Punto_Sean Re: Are cars beta then bikes??? - 8th Jun 2005 9:31pm
Originally posted by Dazza:
Jezzer - You ride a hairdryer, nuff sed!

its the only time ive ever cuddled a man in my adult years lol. I had my arms round his belly very tight.
Iv heard differently scoopster!
tease
Lmao wink
Posted By: dikky5 Re: Are cars beta then bikes??? - 8th Jun 2005 10:14pm
i got enough power between my legs thank you + my ass sweats in leather. o i yeah and bikes dont like crashes.
Posted By: Scooby Re: Are cars beta then bikes??? - 8th Jun 2005 10:39pm
Originally posted by 051bopper:
i ride round in textile summer jacket in the winter and its fine! plus ipod on full and you have tunes!
Well i must say thats fricken sensable isnt it....

If you wrap up in your textile jacket aint going to do Jack for your protection and listenin to your ipod when riding a bike aint the safest thing in the world to do neither. How you suppost to hear other road users and have your wits about you omg
© Wirral-Wikiwirral