Forums
Posted By: Cali_16v One for scoop and dazza - 19th Jun 2006 9:28am
argue until your hearts content on this onoe.

he has fitted a 2.0 throttle body and 2.0 fuel pump and now his car has 172BHP

e-bay link
Posted By: Dazza Re: One for scoop and dazza - 19th Jun 2006 11:57am
Complete and utter bollocks is all am saying. Theres no way in hell thats 172bhp from what hes described. HHe's only using a 1.8 RS1800 engine with 2.0 pump and TB, He'd be lucky to get 130/140bhp

As you can tell from the questions this is bullshit, so I wouldnt take it seriously at all. Most you you know am 'Mr 2.0' and to achieve that power figure you need alot more mods, going off that is mine over 200bhp? Yea right
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: One for scoop and dazza - 19th Jun 2006 12:34pm
I thought you might like this topic fella.
Posted By: Dazza Re: One for scoop and dazza - 19th Jun 2006 12:50pm
Not really mate

I have had many emails from silly people asking stupid questions so I doesnt suprise me anymore.
Posted By: Steve285 Re: One for scoop and dazza - 19th Jun 2006 6:24pm
raftl Accelerates like a subaru whos he kiddin
Posted By: Pomp Re: One for scoop and dazza - 19th Jun 2006 6:32pm
Lmao, looks likes it ready to fall apart more like it. Also he has modded it wrong, check out the spoiler he has on (two bottom pics) jst doesnt go!.
Posted By: Pomp Re: One for scoop and dazza - 19th Jun 2006 7:08pm
Lmao check out the questions bein asked aswell.

Q "excuse me please, what is the petrol consumption like now you have fitted performance stickers? does it make it go alot faster?"

Q "do the rear seats lay flat so I can save weight? I reckon by saving weight with the back seat flat I could get 1/2 a second off 0-60 times. I'm also worried about the snap off stearing wheel. I drive fast and fusious and am worried it might snap off in my hand while I am corner drifting and make me mash up the car big time. cheers"
Posted By: red20 Re: One for scoop and dazza - 19th Jun 2006 7:59pm
i had a 2.0 throtle body on my 1.6 fiesta si an the impovement was hardly noticeble gave me a little bit in the top end mph an that was it hes jua talking st8 out of his ass hole
Posted By: Pomp Re: One for scoop and dazza - 19th Jun 2006 8:34pm
Dat car will kick my ass tho, but wiv a lil police raftl
Posted By: scoop Re: One for scoop and dazza - 24th Jun 2006 12:27pm
Ooooh,never saw this topic til now. Bollocks!!! is all i will say.

He even states in an answer to his question that 145-155BHP is the limit on an 1800 with the standard inlet mani and claims he lost 13BHP by putting the cat on. The guy is a massive chav and knows chuff all. The most he is EVER going to see from that set-up 140BHP (even with the cat off)

Its just 130 spec with a backbox,filter and 2.0 fuel pump

The XR2 exhasut system at 550 quid was a waste of money as i doubt its a bigger bore than the RS1800 exhaust

a 1.8 will see 155BHP+ with ITBs and new ECU added

And the rest of the shit he talks makes him deserve a slap,claiming he drifts in it etc

RS1800 fez's are nice cars if left alone or subtly modded,that could be a nice car if he took all the chav bits off and tidied the interior up (orange shite seat covers over recaros (WHY????))
Posted By: MrPhil Re: One for scoop and dazza - 26th Jun 2006 11:23pm
"owner" in other words i drive like a ****, i handbrake in aldi carpark erm i mean "drift" my lexus lights are "afterburners" (so i can go as fast as a scooby*) i am a crack head who thinks that putting go faster stickers on a car makes me go faster. doh

that is my opinion of this chav.

the 1.8 xr2i ca make 176bhp only with taper t/b's, pectel t2 loom, head work, cams, and this is still at a push.

*i hope he means scooby doo xr2
© Wirral-Wikiwirral