Forums
Posted By: suie1 Fabulous service under our nose - 23rd Jan 2015 9:24pm
We all hear of horror stories regarding garages. Well here's my story with a difference. I'm a pensioner and the proud owner of a Kia 2007 and unfortunately she started kangarooing and stalling in low revs.My wife and I looked up these symptoms on various Kia forum sites and to our horror became aware of a manufacturing defect in the engine, known to Kia since 2004! We took the car to Stoneacres, New Brighton where they realised we were very concerned about just how much this could cost? Don't worry they said, leave it with us. They then contacted Kia Headquarters who agreed to pay for the work as it was there default. Today we collected our car and nearly walked right past it! It was sparkling-inside and out oshocked I would like to give them a huge thumbs up and recommend them as the garage to go to if you have a problem. WELL DONE BOYS thumbsup
Posted By: s7uajones Re: Fabulous service under our nose - 23rd Jan 2015 10:25pm
Well done you for giving credit where credit is due,, lots of the motor trade gets a rough deal these days
© Wirral-Wikiwirral