Forums
Posted By: Iaint KA Radio upgrade any ideas? - 8th Dec 2014 12:22pm
Hi All

Need to get a radio put in my wifes runabout. Has a radio but no facia. However would prefer a bluetooth stereo for her. Any ideas local or is Halfords best

Iain
Posted By: Gibbo Re: KA Radio upgrade any ideas? - 8th Dec 2014 1:52pm
My personal choice is the Sony BT range of car radios. I've originally owned a BT2700 but now on a 3800. The Bluetooth is brilliant, and it plays MP3 CDs and also has USB stick support, as well as an AUX in for other audio devices.

This is the nearest equivalent in Halfords:

http://www.halfords.com/sat-nav-aud...o-with-bluetooth-and-ipod-iphone-control
Posted By: Habdab Re: KA Radio upgrade any ideas? - 8th Dec 2014 1:52pm
Cablex Car Audio Ltd

Address
232 Bebington Road
Birkenhead
Merseyside
CH42 4QF

0151 645 5050
Posted By: Vanmanone Re: KA Radio upgrade any ideas? - 8th Dec 2014 2:37pm
Originally Posted by Habdab
Cablex Car Audio Ltd

Address
232 Bebington Road
Birkenhead
Merseyside
CH42 4QF

0151 645 5050

When it comes to in car entertainment he knows what he`s talking about at a reasonable price
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: KA Radio upgrade any ideas? - 8th Dec 2014 3:41pm
Originally Posted by Gibbo
My personal choice is the Sony BT range of car radios. I've originally owned a BT2700 but now on a 3800. The Bluetooth is brilliant, and it plays MP3 CDs and also has USB stick support, as well as an AUX in for other audio devices.

This is the nearest equivalent in Halfords:

http://www.halfords.com/sat-nav-aud...o-with-bluetooth-and-ipod-iphone-control

I have the 3800 in my car, had no problems with it, excellent sound and can probably pick them up cheaper now too.

I've got the model before to fit in my other car and the qualitys just as good but doesn't have the usb slot, usb slots good for charging your phone instead of using cigarette lighter socket.
Posted By: Iaint Re: KA Radio upgrade any ideas? - 8th Dec 2014 6:50pm
cheers all ill have a look
© Wirral-Wikiwirral