Forums
Posted By: Mark £14,000 in parking tickets - 17th Nov 2014 6:12pm
Mystery Mercedes in same spot for three years racks up £14,000 in parking tickets

[Linked Image]

The owner of this Mercedes has racked up more than £14,000 in parking tickets after leaving it in the same spot for three years.

The saloon has been sitting in the Broadway Plaza sheltered parking area in Birmingham city centre.

Car park owner APCOA discovered the vehicle unlocked and found the logbook inside which gave the name of a driver from Coventry.

Read a Bit More Click me
Posted By: Mark Re: £14,000 in parking tickets - 17th Nov 2014 6:12pm
And the tyres are still inflated.
Must be pretty safe parking lol
Posted By: Elizabeth Re: £14,000 in parking tickets - 17th Nov 2014 9:04pm
Surely after so long the owners of the car park would have the right to sell the car? If they have attempted to contact the owner via recorded delivery to no avail, I'd have thought after a certain length of time it would be considered abandoned? A bit like the storage units in the telly programme Storage Hunters.

Posted By: pokerchamp Re: £14,000 in parking tickets - 17th Nov 2014 11:19pm
there is a porsche underneath the staybride suites in the kings dock in a similar state,its not moved for at least 12 months and has thick dust all over it,its a 2011 plate.
Posted By: Gibbo Re: £14,000 in parking tickets - 18th Nov 2014 10:46am
I've seen a few expensive dusty cars by Liverpool marina. I guess they're brought into service when their owner comes to the marina and needs transport.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral