Forums
Posted By: yr20405 Mot reccomendations - 27th Aug 2014 2:48pm
I need MOT test soon are National Tyres any good or are there any others that are reliable and better?
Posted By: madbaker Re: Mot reccomendations - 27th Aug 2014 3:20pm
fella that sells tyres and does mot just by morrisons oppisite the hand car wash place is very good
Posted By: cools Re: Mot reccomendations - 27th Aug 2014 3:21pm
I asked this same question last year and someone recommended AJs by whetstone lane Birkenhead. I went there and I found him really good and will be using him again.
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Mot reccomendations - 27th Aug 2014 3:31pm
Trouble with shopping round for MOT is the recommended ones are miles from where you live, pain to have to drop your car off and kill a few hours. Used to use Village Motors as they were £10 or more cheaper than elsewhere. Now i just use the garage within walking distance. they are all suppposed to be working to the same Test standards. The ones i like are the ones who will replace a defective bulb charge you just a £5 and pass it.
Posted By: LittleFoote Re: Mot reccomendations - 27th Aug 2014 4:39pm
Mike Hurst in New Brighton
Posted By: Finney Re: Mot reccomendations - 27th Aug 2014 4:49pm
Originally Posted by cools
I asked this same question last year and someone recommended AJs by whetstone lane Birkenhead. I went there and I found him really good and will be using him again.

I have used this garage, very reliable,honest and you can wait whilst it's tested.
Posted By: j_demo Re: Mot reccomendations - 27th Aug 2014 5:04pm
Originally Posted by LittleFoote
Mike Hurst in New Brighton

Ive just used Mike Hurst and they were brilliant!!!!! Didn't try and say things needed doing that didn't and were very good.

£45 for an MOT
Posted By: goodoldphil Re: Mot reccomendations - 27th Aug 2014 6:04pm
I have used Autosave in Eastham (327 4979)for exactly the reason Fish5133 quoted - they are ten minutes walk away, so no problem getting there and back and they have always seemed very fair and reasonable to me. smile
Posted By: sam_w Re: Mot reccomendations - 27th Aug 2014 7:04pm
Park Garage, near Merseyview Park.
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Mot reccomendations - 27th Aug 2014 7:27pm
Originally Posted by sam_w
Park Garage, near Merseyview Park.

Seconded!
Posted By: Gibbo Re: Mot reccomendations - 28th Aug 2014 8:29am
Cavendish MOT garage for me. Lovely greasy spoon nearby too.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral