Forums
Posted By: j_demo Valet? - 18th Nov 2013 1:20pm
Where's best to get my car cleaned/valet'd??

Looking for an inside and outside clean which would ideally include:
Wheel wash
Internal clean & polish
Internal Hoover

Among other stuff

Where would you guys recommend??

Cheers
Posted By: jemarc Re: Valet? - 18th Nov 2013 1:48pm
down by kfc rock ferry. inside and out, wheels blacked, hoovered etc all for just £10.
Posted By: missmahjong Re: Valet? - 18th Nov 2013 1:57pm
Bloomin heck , that,s cheap...
Posted By: Finney Re: Valet? - 18th Nov 2013 3:01pm
Behind KFC by the by pass, £10 for in and out, very good
Posted By: madrob Re: Valet? - 18th Nov 2013 4:21pm
Bubbles wallasey
Posted By: plantpot Re: Valet? - 18th Nov 2013 6:17pm
I have used the one by KFC Rock Ferry twice now, recommended to me both times did a good job for £10 other prices depending what you want. They are all Polish lads quick efficient work.
Posted By: mikeeb Re: Valet? - 19th Nov 2013 1:21pm
WOW £10
How do they make any money?
Posted By: j_demo Re: Valet? - 19th Nov 2013 2:29pm
looks like i'm going the one by KFC in rock ferry.

cheers everyone
Posted By: Heswall1958 Re: Valet? - 21st Nov 2013 10:53am
I will deffo be going there - thanks guys.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Valet? - 21st Nov 2013 7:52pm
Originally Posted by j_demo
Where's best to get my car cleaned/valet'd??

Looking for an inside and outside clean which would ideally include:
Wheel wash
Internal clean & polish
Internal Hoover

Among other stuff

Where would you guys recommend??

Cheers

Yo, take some advice from me, the BEST there is, never mind these valet companys who THINK they can valet when really the cars they are cleaning are clean anyway.

That shiny crap they spray on your interiour plastics attracts dust so you need to keep going back, tell them not to use it, it is annoying stuff after a few days.

Part of my job includes cleaning work vans, yes dirty builders vans covered in and out in s***e.

The valeters who MAKE OUT they're Pro ain't all that, believe, they wouldn't even touch the vehicles i do because they're too lazy and just after easy money.

Take no notice of the menus either, they make out you get a lot when in reality you get a wash and a quick hoover, a valet is not a valet unless it's done properly.

That crap they spray on your car before they jetwash it, tell them not to use it on the bodywork unless you want to be forking out more cash on resprays or buffs, after time it WILL affect the paintwork.

That spray on wax they spray after washing your car, it is crap, try waxing your car after having that crap sprayed on it, it ain't happenin.

People are so gullible and nieve these days, be careful where you go and what is used on your car, take it from me, i know.
Posted By: madrob Re: Valet? - 21st Nov 2013 8:47pm
they need to bring there cars to me ste
Posted By: mikeeb Re: Valet? - 22nd Nov 2013 12:30pm
Where do you recommend ste?
Do you have your own car wash madrob?
I took my work van to american hand car wash on hoylake rd, it was f**kin hanging inside, years of muddy boots all over it
It took them all day and I got it back spotless, looked better than when I bought it, lol
Cost - £70

Don't take a dirty work van to cleveland hand car wash, the c**ts jet wash the inside because they cant be arsed using elbow grease and bo**oxed my power steering, radio and some other electrics
© Wirral-Wikiwirral