Forums
Posted By: bert1 Mobile Mechanic recommendation Please - 27th Jun 2013 7:21am
Can anyone recommend a reliable mobile mechanic please,
Power steering on Transit gone AWOL and big belt lying loose under bonnet, so assuming that, can't move Van, cheers.
Posted By: lindy Re: Mobile Mechanic recommendation Please - 27th Jun 2013 5:05pm
Hi
I have just had some work done on my sons car by a guy called Steve 07973402021, via this site, he was great, give him a call.
Lindy
Posted By: bert1 Re: Mobile Mechanic recommendation Please - 27th Jun 2013 5:31pm
Thanks Lindy,

Its been sorted, number will be handy for future use if needed,

Cheers.
Posted By: Gibbo Re: Mobile Mechanic recommendation Please - 28th Jun 2013 1:50pm
+1 to Steve / Turnip on here.
Posted By: Maccakevin Re: Mobile Mechanic recommendation Please - 28th Jun 2013 5:58pm
+ 1 to turnip and his dad too did brakes for me great guys know there stuff
Posted By: turnip Re: Mobile Mechanic recommendation Please - 29th Jun 2013 5:15pm
Thanks for all the recommendations guys! My dad is really pleased that everyone's so happy with the work he's done. If anyone wants him to do any work/quote any work just give him a ring or message me on here.
Posted By: Dannylad Re: Mobile Mechanic recommendation Please - 29th Jun 2013 7:33pm
Mike the mechanic, the one that was on watchdog from Wallasey wink
Posted By: Kev30x Re: Mobile Mechanic recommendation Please - 2nd Jul 2013 6:44pm
I would also just like to Recommend Turnips dad, Steve, met him today and apart from being the soundest and most honest chilled out guy ever, he knows his stuff more than any other mechanic ive yet to come across and is in the process of sorting the mess out that my last lying toad of a mechanic did to my car.
Im glad that i have finally found an HONEST mechanic with years of experience and who is very competitive price wise.

Thanks again Turnip & Steve

We are now customers for life.

Kev & family
Posted By: turnip Re: Mobile Mechanic recommendation Please - 2nd Jul 2013 9:58pm
Thanks Kevin! It's good to read such positive reviews.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral