Forums
Posted By: Tony_1985 Installation prices - Clutch & DMF - 10th Feb 2013 11:25pm
Hey

Been a while since i posted in here but anyway...

I have a 2004 Vectra DTI which has decided it would now like a new clutch, but upon checking the details of the car i have found that it also has a Dual Mass Flywheel which should be replaced at the same time.

I have the clutch kit & dmf priced at around the £500 mark

The car will drive, so moving it somewhere is not a problem, just the clutch bites wrong

Can anyone recommend somewhere/someone that can fit these items for me, who is good but fairly cheap ?

Unfortunately as it is a vectra, the subframe, i believe, will need to be dropped, hence its not a small job.
Posted By: Argo_uk Re: Installation prices - Clutch & DMF - 11th Feb 2013 2:41am
Ellesmereport clutch centre very good prices top service
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Installation prices - Clutch & DMF - 11th Feb 2013 9:37am
Originally Posted by Tony_1985
Hey

Been a while since i posted in here but anyway...

I have a 2004 Vectra DTI which has decided it would now like a new clutch, but upon checking the details of the car i have found that it also has a Dual Mass Flywheel which should be replaced at the same time.

I have the clutch kit & dmf priced at around the £500 mark

The car will drive, so moving it somewhere is not a problem, just the clutch bites wrong

Can anyone recommend somewhere/someone that can fit these items for me, who is good but fairly cheap ?

Unfortunately as it is a vectra, the subframe, i believe, will need to be dropped, hence its not a small job.
pm MrHanky Clicky very reliable, will not rip you off, he has done loads of work for me and never had any issues.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral