Forums
Posted By: oldpm01 Tyre recommendation - 16th Jan 2013 6:49pm
Hi - need 2 new tyres for my Vectra - any recommendations for quality cheap tyres?
Posted By: pokerchamp Re: Tyre recommendation - 16th Jan 2013 7:00pm
tyre guys on king street seacombe!!!good quality and cheap.
Posted By: alanw Re: Tyre recommendation - 16th Jan 2013 7:02pm
bathers on new chester road
Posted By: turnip Re: Tyre recommendation - 16th Jan 2013 8:49pm
Try tunnel tyres.
Posted By: HannahLQ Re: Tyre recommendation - 17th Jan 2013 9:34am
Direct Tyres theres one in Rock Ferry and one in Wallasey
Posted By: Salmon Re: Tyre recommendation - 17th Jan 2013 10:23am
I think probably cheap and quality are contradictions. As with everything you get what you pay for and the best you can do is get the best deal on the quality of tyre that you are prepared to pay for.The only way to find out really is to ring round a few places. Bathers and Tunnel Tyres are always rated highly on Wiki.
Posted By: Brown_Horrocks Re: Tyre recommendation - 17th Jan 2013 12:03pm
I always buy tyres online through Camskill, you need to factor in delivery and fitting which are extra but always find them cheaper than anywhere local
Posted By: 2005wireman Re: Tyre recommendation - 17th Jan 2013 2:43pm
Cheap tyres for cars are ok but after what happen to me and my car the other day I was glad that i had replace all four tyres on my car plus i paid a extra £7.50 to cover any damanged to the tyres.I was going into work at 630am and it was cold and icy I hit a pot hole and totaly wreck one of my new tyre. Took the car back where i got the tyres done and they replace it free of charge cause the £7.50 extra cover me.. So I try National tyres and autocare
Posted By: MrBrightside Re: Tyre recommendation - 17th Jan 2013 2:50pm
I picked up 2 Conti Sport Contact 2 225 45 zr17 with 6mm on both for £35 each from cleveland tyres. Part Worn. Dont buy "cheap" buy quality partworn.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral