Forums
Posted By: xxwildspiritxx Car Air Conditioning Recharge - 8th Jan 2013 1:13pm
I'm after price on air con, its making a weird noise so i'm thinking it's ran out.
It's never been really cold since i've had it but now it's making this noise but when you turn the heating to OFF, the noise stops.

Thanks Carol
Posted By: Brown_Horrocks Re: Car Air Conditioning Recharge - 8th Jan 2013 1:34pm
Had my aircon recharged at ATS in Moreton earlier in the year - had the same symptoms as yours. No problem with the service, they had a half price deal at the time which made it £22.50.

I have just looked on their website and the current price is £28.99

I would advise you look around the various suppliers as there will be some offers available with it being Winter.
Posted By: xxwildspiritxx Re: Car Air Conditioning Recharge - 8th Jan 2013 1:39pm
Wow thankyou for checking on the price, that's a great result as i've checked a few and the cheapest I found is Kwikfit and they want £49.
Thanks again Carol.
Posted By: s7uajones Re: Car Air Conditioning Recharge - 15th Jan 2013 7:57am
I used a mobile car air con service last month, there is a winter offer on his website of just £35. just google car air con Wirral he's called wecoolanycar
Dead reliable service I found and explained what he was doing all the way through the process
I hope this helps
© Wirral-Wikiwirral