Forums
Posted By: scoop ICE manufactorers best to worst list? - 5th Jun 2005 7:07pm
Does anyone know what makes are where in the big scheme of things? Are focal one of the best?Are SPLX and Pro plus two of the worst? Where are /////Alpine? This would be a nice thing to know? I think i heard somewhere that alpine are one of the best everyday brands.Would make an intresting topic i think
Posted By: Meesh Re: ICE manufactorers best to worst list? - 5th Jun 2005 7:12pm
Pro Plus one of the worst?

you havin a laugh?
Posted By: scoop Re: ICE manufactorers best to worst list? - 5th Jun 2005 10:36pm
I just thought they were crap cos they make things like bass-tubes that you can buy for 100 quid from bass junkies and u get an splx amp with it,whole deal for 100 quid lol. And the tube contains a 10 inch cardboard woofer and a active cone on the other side(proper gash like) Also SPLX cos they make turd amps that cost 50 quid. Also my mate had a pro plus sub in a clear boc with a neon inside it.Cost him next to nothin and it was really poo.Ive not seen anythin of quality from them,ever
Posted By: aceritz Re: ICE manufactorers best to worst list? - 5th Jun 2005 10:39pm
its a bit of a difficult one tho, because its all down to personal preference, will look into it a bit more, but basically you get wot you pay for
Posted By: Anonymous Re: ICE manufactorers best to worst list? - 6th Jun 2005 7:06pm
i had a splx amp runing a sub an it was crap but very very good for my 6x9s thought
Posted By: Dazza Re: ICE manufactorers best to worst list? - 7th Jun 2005 10:23am
SPLX - Great if your on a budget, do the job and look the part
Posted By: Meesh Re: ICE manufactorers best to worst list? - 7th Jun 2005 11:21am
everyone heard how good my Pro Plus sub was

I'm starting to miss it now frown

the SPLX sub is ood, BUT I rank Pro Plus highly

Diamond Audio are streets ahead of most manufacturers(sp) at the moment though
Posted By: Sanchez Re: ICE manufactorers best to worst list? - 17th Jul 2005 10:36am
nice one meash, lets not forget here that aggy s in stall is run by one proplus rpg 3000 and thats very near the top if not at the top, and he won the cruzin sound off for motor world. the only bad thing about them is that i had to take mine back 2 million times as it kept developing faults.
Posted By: Meesh Re: ICE manufactorers best to worst list? - 18th Jul 2005 10:29am
Andy, where ca ya pick up the RPG3000's and what sort of price are they?
Haven't seen them anywhere and need a more powerful amp

May look into gettin another pro plus 15 and just throuw it in this box me SPLX is in now
Posted By: Sanchez Re: ICE manufactorers best to worst list? - 18th Jul 2005 10:36am
do what aggy done, two twelves, and the three thousand, you can get it from check point in west kirby,
i personally like soundstreem. some exelent power figures 4 around the £800 mark, look in to them man nice lookin stuff aswell
© Wirral-Wikiwirral