Forums
Posted By: Karl focus in car dvd screen - 4th Jun 2005 1:18am
me mate has just fitted a dvd an screen to his car the power is getting to the dvd fine and the screen but it is only putting out sound an no pic any ideas what the probs could be, help help help think
Posted By: Scooby Re: in car dvd screen - 4th Jun 2005 10:53am
Is the screen PAL or NTFS, that could be the problem.
Posted By: aceritz Re: in car dvd screen - 4th Jun 2005 12:55pm
are all the video signal connections secure, thats the yellow aux jack, just make sure they are fine, if not as scooby said go into the settings of the screen and see if you can change it from pal to ntsc or the other way round, cant really see it being that, cos if that was the wrong way round, you would just have a black and white picture
Posted By: Karl focus Re: in car dvd screen - 5th Jun 2005 12:46am
cant see any settings on the screen but it is on and it has sound, an the lead seem to fit ok, is it worth payin for a new lead.
confused confused confused confused
Posted By: aceritz Re: in car dvd screen - 5th Jun 2005 10:12am
for video signals you can use normal rca leads, so just try one of them, any troubles mate give me a shout and i will have a look at it before you have to take anything back
Posted By: Karl focus Re: in car dvd screen - 5th Jun 2005 10:52pm
think i might try a new lead, where is best to get 1 from an how much r they, (is the the lead going form the back of the screen?) ant got a clue. smack confused
Posted By: aceritz Re: in car dvd screen - 5th Jun 2005 11:33pm
if its just to try out, use a normal rca, like the ones you get in an amp wiring kit
and plug it into the yellow socket and that should work
© Wirral-Wikiwirral