Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Where's My Bass Goin?!?! - 4th Aug 2004 9:13am
experiencing problems with my new 12" fusion sub, ive adjusted the amp to suit the head unit,nothing is tottally secured down in my boot however, sometimes the bass will cut out on the sub leaving me with a pretty poor midway sound, and then it will come back again things will be hunky dorey. Is this my amp saying your pushin me too hard or sumthing like that?

please help if you can

aggy
Posted By: exploding_penguin Re: Where's My Bass Goin?!?! - 4th Aug 2004 9:42am
cheak 4 loose conections an ur anp an sub also ur amp remote leed if that aint cured ur problem then maybe the protection is cuttin the amp out
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Where's My Bass Goin?!?! - 4th Aug 2004 9:47am
ryt ok, how can i overcome that protection or cant i?
Posted By: exploding_penguin Re: Where's My Bass Goin?!?! - 4th Aug 2004 9:53am
u carnt. its to protect the amp. turn down the levels on ur amp if ur still experiencing problems
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Where's My Bass Goin?!?! - 4th Aug 2004 9:56am
ah ryt ok, well at least it means its not gonna let me blow it tottaly out my car...lol, so you reckon just need to go more easy on the level and bring it down then?
Posted By: exploding_penguin Re: Where's My Bass Goin?!?! - 4th Aug 2004 10:02am
cheak ur connection because this happened to maverik an thats wot the problem was. an if its still playin up c me on thursday
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Where's My Bass Goin?!?! - 4th Aug 2004 10:05am
k i will probs mate.
Posted By: aceritz Re: Where's My Bass Goin?!?! - 4th Aug 2004 6:21pm
could also be the power situation, fluxes in the power causes the amp protection circuit to cut in
Posted By: dj_russell_plays_trance Re: Where's My Bass Goin?!?! - 4th Aug 2004 7:40pm
r them fusion subs ne good i want the amp and sub package in halfords they look soooooo awsome.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Where's My Bass Goin?!?! - 5th Aug 2004 12:39pm
ive hooked up my second amp and bridged it with the fusion amp now, so i got a 500w amp runnin me 6 x 9's and fusion amp n sub which is soundin pretty sweet, i wud say make sure u get anotha amp for ya 6 x 9s cos you wont have enuf mid range. But yeh id reccomend the fusion sub n amp jobby deffo
Posted By: dj_russell_plays_trance Re: Where's My Bass Goin?!?! - 5th Aug 2004 1:15pm
THANKS M8 IM GONNA START SAVIN SOME DOLLER UP 4 EM WAT DO U ACTUALY GET IN THE PACKAGE?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Where's My Bass Goin?!?! - 5th Aug 2004 1:24pm
yeh get the sub and amp obviously, u get a very heavy duty wiring kit which is **** hot and you get a nice sticker to top it off, its the buy of the month mate, its been featured in fast car mag i know that for sure!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral