Forums
Posted By: markeee help with my install please sub issue - 16th Aug 2005 12:21am
ok i am new to ice and got a spl package i think its a 100 watt amp and one 12inc sub and my pal made me a box.

now the bass i think is good but its the first system i have has so i would say that but i want more bass i want to hear this install if my car is driven past me so what should i do get a better sub ? only thing is space i have a bmw 316 compact and need some boot space for my kids pram and that ?

I do have another spl sub 12inc but spac issue again
Posted By: Anonymous Re: help with my install please sub issue - 16th Aug 2005 12:27am
if u want bass !!! get 2 x 12 inch subs.. and 2 x 1000w amps laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: help with my install please sub issue - 16th Aug 2005 12:33pm
go for the fusion sub and amp package...

you get a 450W fusion amp
1 X 12" fusion sub and ported box
wiring kit

everything you need basically....these subs pack some serious bass and would reccomend them to anybody...

if you ask sanchez he may have some fusion merchendise lurking around...

hope this helps mate
Posted By: Anonymous Re: help with my install please sub issue - 17th Aug 2005 7:12pm
Have you tryed hiding them away?
Under the seat, in the wheel well (if its got 1), ect...
Posted By: markeee Re: help with my install please sub issue - 18th Aug 2005 10:55pm
it would be cool if anyone knows someone who woudl make me 2 x for in the boot at the sides where the weel arch are anyone ?
Posted By: GazzA Re: help with my install please sub issue - 19th Aug 2005 6:51am
if you want something with a real good punch then i would go for -

Sub's
2x Toxic TSW100 (1200w each) £120 each
Click Here

Amp
1x Toxic TX-1500N (1500w 2ch) £125
Click Here

i know of someone that has 8 of these subs and about 10 of them amps and its a real head turner.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: help with my install please sub issue - 21st Aug 2005 7:06pm
na, go for the fusion
Posted By: Go Go Gadget Re: help with my install please sub issue - 22nd Aug 2005 8:27am
fusion does seem very popular and does pack a good punch.

all depends what u are after really
Posted By: markeee Re: help with my install please sub issue - 22nd Aug 2005 9:25am
it would be cool if anyone knows someone who would make me 2 x for in the boot at the sides where the weel arch are anyone ?
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: help with my install please sub issue - 27th Aug 2005 3:09pm
try frozen audio they did a great job of jims install chris or andy are the guys to speak to
Posted By: markeee Re: help with my install please sub issue - 27th Aug 2005 8:45pm
where can i get in toch with them please ?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: help with my install please sub issue - 27th Aug 2005 8:48pm
I can do it for you, you would have to come to my workshop so that i could price it properly.
Posted By: learner Re: help with my install please sub issue - 28th Aug 2005 5:31pm
If I was you mate i would go to Andy or Chris (frozen audio). Why dont you hav a go yourself it isnt as hard as you think. Get the general shape that yu want using mdf and mesh and then take it to automotion one of our sponsors they did a great job of fiberglassing,bodyfilling and spraying mine. He did my whole boot install for £300 and it is an excelent job. Give them a call.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral