Forums
Posted By: Johnny Alan johny alans install - 21st May 2006 9:11pm
Right thing are finaly moving as in the way of my install. I purchased a 15" vibe space sub and box, Vibe amp and a 1 farad power cap. I have began making my custom boxing for the boot this weekend and used some fanccy light from b&Q to show it of. I am hoping to have this done b4 the nationals. It should be trimmed by the nxt weekend and hopefully all wired up. Am after a gud headunit so am going to get one at the nationals as things seem to go a lot cheaper than what they normally retail at. Will get some pics up soon. P.S any1 have a gud headunit for sale let me know must have at least 2 preouts
Posted By: scoop Re: johny alans install - 21st May 2006 11:27pm
go to www.letsbuycaraudio.co.uk or .com and u'll find stuff a lot cheaper than.................

a)halfrauds
b)bass junkies
c)all other places that arent strictly online
d)Traders at the nationals
Posted By: saz2004 Re: johny alans install - 22nd May 2006 1:54pm
already pm'd u bout my head unit!!
Posted By: exploding_penguin Re: johny alans install - 22nd May 2006 5:24pm
carfull when ur buyin from stalls make sure u get somewhere u can return the unit to if it ****s up
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: johny alans install - 22nd May 2006 7:52pm
made a perspex cover for my amp and managed to wire in the halogens. Looking gud at the moment, I acctualy think this is going to be better than my previous one in the punto. I am spending loadsa time with the attention to detail thingy. It really hard to do an install in a jag without it looking out of place. I was afraid of making it look like a chav in a jag lol
Posted By: lawton Re: johny alans install - 22nd May 2006 10:32pm
have you made the bit for the power cap yet? oh yeah, you havent got it yet have you, you sure this seller has really got a power cap and not ripping you off, lol
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: johny alans install - 23rd May 2006 10:40am
[Linked Image]
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: johny alans install - 23rd May 2006 7:31pm
/\ /\ /\ I second that Daz
Posted By: Daz VTS Re: johny alans install - 24th May 2006 8:18pm
How can the seller be ripping him off when he got it at the price he did, considering the buyer thought he was buyin a 12" sub?
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: johny alans install - 25th May 2006 8:26am
and still hasnt be provided with all the guds lol
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: johny alans install - 5th Jun 2006 6:48pm
i've said it before and i'll say it again

[Linked Image]
Posted By: shieldz Re: johny alans install - 8th Jun 2006 5:24pm
Originally posted by scoop2004:
go to www.letsbuycaraudio.co.uk
they are not exactly cheap atall..
© Wirral-Wikiwirral