Forums
Posted By: Cali_16v dodgey or not - 21st Jan 2005 5:38pm
While on e-bay (before work stopped access) i came across headunits with builtin screens, they seem good at £99.99 buy it now price and they have an e-bay shop aswell. but im worried about sending money to hong-kong for some radio i've never heard of and dont really have any comeback on, can you help.

its called audio-image-electronics
Posted By: aceritz Re: dodgey or not - 21st Jan 2005 5:47pm
is that the name of the company or the product, paypal have you protected.
if in doubt dont buy it simple as
Posted By: dj_russell_plays_trance Re: dodgey or not - 21st Jan 2005 6:02pm
put the link up m8!!!!
Posted By: Sanchez Re: dodgey or not - 19th Feb 2005 4:04pm
you get what you pay for
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: dodgey or not - 19th Feb 2005 5:55pm
ebays safe as houses dude, got right an polices on products an if u pay an dont recieve then u simple get in touch with ebay an go from there

i always use it an the majority or sellers are great do it mate
Posted By: Go Go Gadget Re: dodgey or not - 19th Feb 2005 6:21pm
if the payment is via paypal you will get your money back but it is a long winded process.

i was caught out when buying my amp from the states but i didnt use paypal so i could get a refund.

ebay will not give you a refund they do not offer that process how ever they will do all the chasing and block the seller if the matter is not resolved.

put the link up and we will have a look at the item
Posted By: rossi-foci Re: dodgey or not - 20th Feb 2005 2:50pm
i was lookin at screens at xmas time on ebay and got a motorised TV for 160 so if thats £99 its a good buy! mine was from hong kong and it came not a prob after bout 2 weeks smile
Posted By: DavidB Re: dodgey or not - 31st Mar 2005 6:41pm
You can get a load of different screens from some company nearby for a similar price. I'll look for the link.
To be honest I'd buy a second hand Sony or whatever, I'd trust that more than a 'Hokobyuselectro'.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: dodgey or not - 3rd Apr 2005 10:56pm
Originally posted by CorsaJohn:
ebays safe as houses dude
What stupid person told you that? But like someone else said, if unsure then dont buy.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: dodgey or not - 4th Apr 2005 1:53am
Originally posted by sanchez:
you get what you pay for
happy
© Wirral-Wikiwirral