Forums
Posted By: Alonso Bizzy bee car wash Meols stretch. - 19th Sep 2012 12:50pm
Anybody used these people to trust their cars to for the full waxworks?
Posted By: madrob Re: Bizzy bee car wash Meols stretch. - 19th Sep 2012 1:47pm
Bubbles break rd do a better job and cheaper
Posted By: ASE71 Re: Bizzy bee car wash Meols stretch. - 19th Sep 2012 3:42pm
Originally Posted by madrob
Bubbles break rd do a better job and cheaper

Gotta disagree. Bubbles scratch your car, don't do the back of the alloys and you always end up wiping the car down yourself when you get home, and you occasionally get ripped off with your change. No such problems with Bizzy bee.
Posted By: Alonso Re: Bizzy bee car wash Meols stretch. - 19th Sep 2012 5:27pm
I only ask because i took mine in this morning and left it with them for a couple of hours. I collected it later but never looked it over properly until this afternoon. I can see no proper evidence that it has been waxed...nothing in the usual places showing the bits of wax in the various nooks and crannies under the bonnet, boot lid etc that hadn't been wiped away. It certainly doesn't gleam like a car should after a good waxing. They have had my business before, mainly at the BP garage when they were located there and they were OK even when i left it with them. But don't know what went wrong today.
Posted By: saltytom Re: Bizzy bee car wash Meols stretch. - 19th Sep 2012 5:31pm
Have used the one by st james church you do not get a guy with fag sticking ot of his mouth when he is polishing your car un like breck road who use to be very good.
Breck road have ended up going over car again
Posted By: madrob Re: Bizzy bee car wash Meols stretch. - 19th Sep 2012 5:41pm
carnt mean bubbles break road wallasey no one ever gets short change and all wheels get cleaned by hand not just sprayed and jet washed like most car washes if your car was not cleaned propley should of come back and we would of done it for free
Posted By: madrob Re: Bizzy bee car wash Meols stretch. - 19th Sep 2012 5:47pm
the lads smoke when working because they dont have a break all day there to buzy plus only 2 lads smoke and 1 of them is not the valeter
Posted By: Driver Re: Bizzy bee car wash Meols stretch. - 19th Sep 2012 8:20pm
I have used many car washes on the Wirral and Liverpool including: Bubbles Breck Road and Bizzy Bee. Although I do feel ASE71 is being overly critical, I have found it disconcerting when having cigarette ash dropped on my windshield for it just to be wiped off and smiled at. However I had a new BMW 3 series that I had took camping, Burgundy Red in colour and it is fair to say I trashed it! Came back and the car was brown took it through bubbles for convenience sake and they did an exemplary job. I had expected them to ignore the wheel arches and inner alloys but when I got home was all cleaned to a good standard.
If I was to suggest a car wash I would suggest the All American Hand Car Wash on Hoylake Road, Birkenhead before the 'roundabout church' do a great job and the lads at Picasso car wash next to Stanleys pub do a good job and offer a loyalty scheme.

Sorry for the essay, I like clean cars blush

Driver
Posted By: chriskay Re: Bizzy bee car wash Meols stretch. - 19th Sep 2012 9:18pm
Posted By: dave_g Re: Bizzy bee car wash Meols stretch. - 19th Sep 2012 9:54pm
the one at the bottom of borough road seacombe normally do a great job for a decent price,the one on breck road was poor the last time i used it.
Posted By: paxvobiscum Re: Bizzy bee car wash Meols stretch. - 20th Sep 2012 7:52am
I always go to The all American Car wash in hoylake Road although I don't live near. have no cause for complaint. Thy work hard and are efficient.
Posted By: Alonso Re: Bizzy bee car wash Meols stretch. - 20th Sep 2012 9:59am
I called back this morning and luckily I was able to speak to the guy who had actually waxed it. He reassured me that he had given it the wax treatment. These days, he told me, because of customer complaints about residual wax being visible after he has waxed it, he uses a tooth brush to remove any visible excesses. I have accepted his explanation...maybe it's just me as I am getting older becoming less trusting these days whenever I hand over my hard earned.

Thanks all for replying!
Posted By: prout17 Re: Bizzy bee car wash Meols stretch. - 20th Sep 2012 10:18am
have been bubbles on breck road countless times and never had any problems.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral