Forums
Posted By: eleanork car share - 4th Sep 2012 6:02pm
Hi

I was just wondering if anyone could help. I currently work in Manchester and I was wondering if anyone is looking for someone to car share with.

I live in Bromborough and need to go to central Manchester.

If no one on here wants to take me does anyone know of anyone that drives to Manchester? I am quite desperate!

Cheers
Posted By: Sallybear Re: car share - 4th Sep 2012 10:03pm
Great post, could do with more like this, even shorter distances too. Hope you find someone soon.
Posted By: MikeT Re: car share - 5th Sep 2012 5:15am
Originally Posted by eleanork
I was just wondering if anyone could help. I currently work in Manchester and I was wondering if anyone is looking for someone to car share with.

There's a number of car sharing websites, have a google.
Posted By: eleanork Re: car share - 5th Sep 2012 7:45am
I have, I've googled and googled! People either don't bother replying or the journeys aren't quite right. So I thought I'd try something like this instead.

Maybe I should try and sell myself a bit? I am 27, 34DD*, long blode hair**. I will only speak when spoken to. I don't smoke.

*this may not be true

** this may also not be true
Posted By: Salmon Re: car share - 5th Sep 2012 11:38am
Every time I go onto facebook there is a link to car sharing, no idea if it is any use to you but good luck

http://www.blablacar.com/
Posted By: eleanork Re: car share - 5th Sep 2012 8:09pm
Thank you, I have seen and registered with that site, it seems to be one of the better ones.
Posted By: Hjcat Re: car share - 14th Nov 2012 11:22pm
Hi Eleanork

I'm from Upton originally but living in Manc at the mo and planning on moving back to Upton early next year. I'm looking to commute into the city centre and possibly car share, are you still looking for someone?

Many thanks

Heather

My email address - [email protected]
© Wirral-Wikiwirral