Forums
Posted By: PotNoodle Car Valet - 4th Jul 2012 3:13pm
Any one ever used this company, Clicky thinking about using them, for the full works, if you have used them, are they any good, is it good value
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: Car Valet - 4th Jul 2012 3:23pm

I've used them twice and found them excellent,but they won't be up to your standard.Do the same as you do with Auto electricians,get them to try their best and if it's not good enough don't pay them.
Posted By: neilmcc Re: Car Valet - 4th Jul 2012 3:47pm
Try pro valets he's from moreton www.provalets.com
Posted By: PotNoodle Re: Car Valet - 4th Jul 2012 4:29pm
Originally Posted by ludwigvan

I've used them twice and found them excellent,but they won't be up to your standard.Do the same as you do with Auto electricians,get them to try their best and if it's not good enough don't pay them.
What is your problem? Go climb back under your rock. Perhaps you like wasting money paying for jobs that dont get done.

I have found I get some good advice from people on here who read my post properly and answer in a polite way. But you are just something else, I find your vocabulary some what limited.

Have a good day sir.
Posted By: PotNoodle Re: Car Valet - 4th Jul 2012 4:32pm
Originally Posted by neilmcc
Try pro valets he's from moreton www.provalets.com
Thank you for your replie, I will look them up.
Posted By: j_demo Re: Car Valet - 4th Jul 2012 4:59pm
Originally Posted by PotNoodle
What is your problem? Go scurry (you can't 'climb' under a rock) back under your rock. Perhaps you like wasting money paying for jobs that don't get done.

I have found I get some good advice from people on here who read my post properly and answer in a polite way. But you are just something else, I find your vocabulary somewhat limited.

Have a good day sir.

not trying to offend you (it seems that's easily done though) but i've fixed your errors.

also

Originally Posted by PotNoodlee
Thank you for your reply, I will look them up.

have a nice day smile
Posted By: PotNoodle Re: Car Valet - 4th Jul 2012 6:19pm
Originally Posted by jawide
What is your problem? Go scurry (you can't 'climb' under a rock) back under your rock. Perhaps you like wasting money paying for jobs that don't get done.

I have found I get some good advice from people on here who read my post properly and answer in a polite way. But you are just something else, I find your vocabulary somewhat limited.

Have a good day sir.

not trying to offend you (it seems that's easily done though) but i've fixed your errors.

also

have a nice day smile
Oh another idiot, go find a motorway to play on, you stupid person.
Posted By: keving Re: Car Valet - 4th Jul 2012 6:35pm
pro valets also recommended by me,

His name is kev parry
http://www.provalets.com/

tell him kev hughes recommended him..
Posted By: j_demo Re: Car Valet - 4th Jul 2012 8:32pm
Originally Posted by jawide

Have a good day sir.

also

have a nice day smile
Oh another idiot, go find a motorway to play on, you stupid person.

idiot??? nice and original there. don't think i'd be a med-sec if i was an idiot like but ok.

sound.
Posted By: madrob Re: Car Valet - 4th Jul 2012 9:39pm
go to bubbles breck road wallasey
Posted By: PotNoodle Re: Car Valet - 4th Jul 2012 9:58pm
Originally Posted by madrob
go to bubbles breck road wallasey
Do you do steam cleaning of seats and shampoo and clean carpets.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral