Forums
Posted By: PotNoodle Looking for Auto Electrician - 27th Jun 2012 12:49pm
Am looking for an Auto Electrician, A good one, that will not give up after 20mins, upto now my car has beat 4 auto sparks, who have all walked of with there heads down.

If any one fancy's a challenge, pm me only,

I can say this, if you fix it, you will be rewarded nicely.

But no payment untill fault is fixed
Posted By: Hedgehog Re: Looking for Auto Electrician - 27th Jun 2012 12:54pm
Originally Posted by PotNoodle

I trust you will make this clear at the start, in which case you will be left with your problem.
Posted By: PotNoodle Re: Looking for Auto Electrician - 27th Jun 2012 1:03pm
Originally Posted by Glocko

I trust you will make this clear at the start, in which case you will be left with your problem.
And what would your problem be with this ?

I dont see why I should pay, if fault is not fixed.

Would you pay a window cleaner for cleaning your windows, if all he done was look at them, then knock on door and ask for payment, I think not.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Looking for Auto Electrician - 27th Jun 2012 1:15pm
What's the boggle noodle?
Posted By: Chorizo Re: Looking for Auto Electrician - 27th Jun 2012 2:03pm
So you want a mechanic to use up time he could be spending on a job he will het paid for to search for a fault with yours that he might not get paid for? Good luck with that! Most garages charge a diagnostic fee.
Posted By: OxtonHill Re: Looking for Auto Electrician - 27th Jun 2012 2:24pm
And next time you go to the dentist for a check-up but don't need any work doing, tell him your not paying smack

This could catch on, if the first 4 sparks didn't charge you for their time, let us know who they are, I could do with tradesman like that idiot
Posted By: PotNoodle Re: Looking for Auto Electrician - 27th Jun 2012 4:09pm
Have you never heard of no fix no fee, if they are so sure of themselves that they will fix it, then they will take job on and get paid a healthy amount and a tip,

Also for your info, I dont goto dentist for checkups I only go if I have tooth problems, which has only been once in 30 years.
Posted By: Chorizo Re: Looking for Auto Electrician - 27th Jun 2012 6:56pm
What is wrong with the car?
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: Looking for Auto Electrician - 27th Jun 2012 7:03pm
Hi Potty,I haven't heard of no fix no fee but if you have why don't you take your car to them? Simples.
Posted By: PotNoodle Re: Looking for Auto Electrician - 27th Jun 2012 9:45pm
Originally Posted by ludwigvan
Hi Potty,I haven't heard of no fix no fee but if you have why don't you take your car to them? Simples.
Don't get out much then do you. If you have nothing constructive to say, then don't post SIMPLES
Posted By: specialboy Re: Looking for Auto Electrician - 27th Jun 2012 10:30pm
So you want a tradesman to come out and try and diagnose what is wrong with your car but to do it in his own time for free? Like that's going to happen.
To start with, what are the problems you are having?
Posted By: PotNoodle Re: Looking for Auto Electrician - 27th Jun 2012 10:57pm
Originally Posted by specialboy
So you want a tradesman to come out and try and diagnose what is wrong with your car but to do it in his own time for free? Like that's going to happen.
To start with, what are the problems you are having?
No what I want, is to take it to a auto spark, and for him to say yes I can fix it, I leave car with him or her, get a phone call to say its fixed, and go and pay, and drive car home.
Posted By: tankrat22 Re: Looking for Auto Electrician - 28th Jun 2012 12:29am
Bengal Lancer.
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: Looking for Auto Electrician - 28th Jun 2012 5:49am
Am looking for an Auto Electrician, A good one, that will not give up after 20mins, upto now my car has beat 4 auto sparks, who have all walked of with there heads down.

If any one fancy's a challenge, pm me only,

I can say this, if you fix it, you will be rewarded nicely.

Perhaps the four auto electricians walked away with THERE sic. heads down because they couldn't believe your stroppy attitude.
Posted By: Mark Re: Looking for Auto Electrician - 28th Jun 2012 6:11am
wikiopinion
Posted By: Finney Re: Looking for Auto Electrician - 28th Jun 2012 8:33am
Pot Noodle, less of the banter. You have not said what is wrong with the electrics on your car, what is it doing / not doing. If you tell us the problem you are having them maybe someone could help in diagnosing the fault
Posted By: PotNoodle Re: Looking for Auto Electrician - 28th Jun 2012 8:50am
Originally Posted by Finney
Pot Noodle, less of the banter. You have not said what is wrong with the electrics on your car, what is it doing / not doing. If you tell us the problem you are having them maybe someone could help in diagnosing the fault
Less of the banter smack, excuse me, but I do believe this is a forum for banter, or am I in wrong place.

I have said what problem is, it's a electrical fault, and if someone is good at auto electrics, then I refer them back to my first post PM ONLY.

There has only been one person who has offered to ask a friend for me, and low and behold he read the first post PM ONLY. Strange that.

I think this thread should be closed now.
Thats my final say on this matter, Have a Good Day.
Posted By: Finney Re: Looking for Auto Electrician - 28th Jun 2012 9:44am
Pot Noodle, you still have not specified what the problem is. What is not working, lights, windows, horn, central locking............PLEASE SPECIFY WHAT PART OR CIRCUIT IS NOT WORKING.....
Posted By: Chorizo Re: Looking for Auto Electrician - 28th Jun 2012 5:46pm
Such a lovely attitude from someone asking for help.....
Posted By: PotNoodle Re: Looking for Auto Electrician - 28th Jun 2012 7:55pm
Originally Posted by Chorizo
Such a lovely attitude from someone asking for help.....
offtopic
Posted By: rossie Re: Looking for Auto Electrician - 28th Jun 2012 8:35pm
I was quoted a £120 per hour plus vat for looking for a fault without any guarantee.So best of luck
Posted By: Chorizo Re: Looking for Auto Electrician - 28th Jun 2012 9:03pm
I am actually a trained mechanic and could have advised you on the fault if you had simply told us what it was.
Posted By: PotNoodle Re: Looking for Auto Electrician - 28th Jun 2012 9:47pm
Originally Posted by Chorizo
I am actually a trained mechanic and could have advised you on the fault if you had simply told us what it was.
Don't need mechanic, I need a very good auto spark, RAC have just been out and just left, he is stumped.

As my first post says, PM ME
Posted By: mrhanky Re: Looking for Auto Electrician - 28th Jun 2012 11:08pm
Originally Posted by rossie
I was quoted a £120 per hour plus vat for looking for a fault without any guarantee.So best of luck

£120 p/h was he wearing a mask and a stripy jumper??
Posted By: Finney Re: Looking for Auto Electrician - 29th Jun 2012 10:21am
Chorizo, im with you on the bad attitude of pot noodle, I have PM him twice now to try to find out what his car is or is not doing but I think he likes to keep people guessing.
Posted By: Finney Re: Looking for Auto Electrician - 29th Jun 2012 10:30am
Just had reply from pot noodle with the car problems, have passed on details of two good auto sparks in rock ferry / tranmere. Lets hope he is able to get it sorted, either that or go and part ex the car
Posted By: PotNoodle Re: Looking for Auto Electrician - 30th Jun 2012 3:55pm
£200 cash to first person to fix my car

pm's only for details, am now suspecting air leak as hissing under bonnet but can not find it
Posted By: PotNoodle Re: Looking for Auto Electrician - 3rd Jul 2012 2:14pm
Thanks to every one that gave advice on this, your help was invaluable, don't know what I would of done with out it. dunno
Posted By: rossie Re: Looking for Auto Electrician - 4th Jul 2012 8:56pm
"£120 p/h was he wearing a mask and a stripy jumper??"
No she was sitting at reception desk.!!!
Posted By: Critch Re: Looking for Auto Electrician - 23rd Jul 2012 5:57am
Are you still having trouble?
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Looking for Auto Electrician - 23rd Jul 2012 9:42am
Locking this thread.

TBH there is no point it staying open. Original poster has requested PMs for details, so without details there really is no case for discussion.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral