Forums
Posted By: rumandblack skoda light coming on - 18th Apr 2012 3:51pm
have a skoda fabia. on the dash board the airbag light has come on also the engine management light,where is the best place to take it.
Posted By: nicky Re: skoda light coming on - 18th Apr 2012 4:14pm
This happens with my Megane. The wires for the airbag are under my passenger seat and I tend to put things under the seat to keep out of view, so I'm constantly knocking the wires.
If its the same, all you should need to do is make sure the wires are connected together properly when the engine is off.
Hope that helps!
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: skoda light coming on - 18th Apr 2012 4:43pm
Originally Posted by rumandblack
have a skoda fabia. on the dash board the airbag light has come on also the engine management light,where is the best place to take it.

Bring it to me for a free diagnostic check on ecu light wink
Posted By: Rover1 Re: skoda light coming on - 18th Apr 2012 5:26pm
In the 'Old' days I would have expected somebody to have said "Scrapyard" in answer to that question but I suppose Skodas are more acceptable these days smile
Posted By: hoseman Re: skoda light coming on - 18th Apr 2012 6:42pm
They have just called it a day on the Ladas too. No more produced!!
Great cars, had a few `Tanks` in my time. Best was the one with the 1.8 Fiat Twin cam and 5 Speed in!!! Used to eat Cortinas and capris in the day!!!!
Posted By: dave_g Re: skoda light coming on - 19th Apr 2012 7:18pm
you can actually still buy a new lada niva 4x4,theres a guy that imports them.they are meant to be good off road if a little basic!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral