Forums
Hi getting a new car and absoutley hate the window mount cradles for iphone, they tend to bounce around etc.

Can someone recommend a dashboard mount that will fit the Iphone with a hard case on it. Its needs to stick to the dash without damaging it and rotational so i can landscape/portrait the phone.

Cheers!
Well we have them in (£4.50)

I've used them in lots of different cars and as long as you put them on right they're fairly rigid (have had them drop off once when the temperature changed a lot) and they do come with a sticky dash mount piece that you then use the window sticker on.

Have a few different types, some just generic, others that specifically clip to the iPhone, but these can be a bit awkward if you have a case fitted to it as it changes the size.
cool, will pop down in the next day or so.
I bought a Holder from Tesco. Its similar to what TheDr has but you can stick it anywhere, no need for an additional disc to dash mount, it suckers itself to the window or dash out of the box.

It was £12 on the wall by the phone shop upstairs.
The ones I have are very similar, and the sucker will stick to a dash normally, but if you look at many dashboards they have a texture to them, which makes a decent seal impossible, so they come with the "cup" which has a sticky base and a flat top so you get a decent seal and it stays on the dash.
I prefer to pay £4.50 to be honest, thanks for the tipoff though mate.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral