Forums
I know the road works on the 4 bridges will be finished soon but can anyone else tell me why all the idiots coming from wallasey to birkenead think that from duke street bridge to the roundabout at corporation road is a dual laned road, there are no lines and the roundabout it's self is not a dual lane either, can you please treat it as a single laned road and queue in single file and not over take thinking your some clever dick meaning your holding up the rest and increase the chances of a crash, if your going to be late that's your problem and should of got your backside out of bed a few min's earlier.

Sorry rant over
Lol, welcome to the British highway system.

smile
LOL wish I had a crap car, there's one idiot who drives brown renault scenic who over takes on the right side to the roundabout and wants the 1st left and cuts people up.
Have fun, play games with the pricks, that's what I do. There's usually some way to annoy them.

smile
Posted By: mb2496 Re: Duke Street between dock road and corpy road - 6th Feb 2012 10:30pm
I thought exactly the same thing today as I approached and went round it. Some moron turning right thought he would try and squeeze next to me. Muppet.
It is not illegal nor dangerous..... Top tip. To save time as soon as I am over the bridge I drive safely down the outside of every one and then go all the way around the roundabout with my right indicator on then come off on corpy road. U are just bein a sad misery. Use ur mirrors and ill never have a problem
Posted By: MikeT Re: Duke Street between dock road and corpy road - 7th Feb 2012 7:13am
Originally Posted by SilentReader
Sorry rant over

Agreed with all that, but can I have a mini rant of my own? Yesterday the Docks and Harbour Board idiots in their infinite wisdom raised the Duke St bridge at 9.05am to let some floating rustbucket through, just at the peak of rush hour when everyone was trying to get to work. Result, three crossings to Birkenhead reduced to one at a time of peak traffic. Nice one guys.

And some selfish twunt in a pickup truck crossing the Duke St/Clevelend St junction stopped in a queue of traffic right in the middle of the box junction (you know, don't enter the box until your exit is clear?) and caused massive tailbacks in all four directions. If that was you, I hope your nads turn black and drop off.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral