Forums
Posted By: lemonhead fuse box - 6th Jan 2012 5:35pm
hey peeps i need help, does any1 know where the fuse box is on a ford fiesta style climate 07 plate as my break lights are not working, and i dont have the hand book, with both lights going im putting it down to the fuse, i hope

thanks

Posted By: reddragon Re: fuse box - 6th Jan 2012 5:49pm
check behing the glovebox after you have removed it also if its not the fuse check the switch on top of brake pedal area
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: fuse box - 6th Jan 2012 5:52pm
As above, also fords frequently suffer from poor earths by the back lights (the famous blinking brake lights).
Posted By: lemonhead Re: fuse box - 6th Jan 2012 6:08pm
Originally Posted by reddragon
check behing the glovebox after you have removed it also if its not the fuse check the switch on top of brake pedal area

hey thanks mate i will check in the morning now, as some1 has turned the light out laugh
Posted By: reddragon Re: fuse box - 6th Jan 2012 6:35pm
good luck check cover of fuse box ( when you find it ) to try to work out the fuse location don't try pulling each fuse out in turn as you could end up removing radio fuse and then having to put code in providing you have the code
Posted By: Clive Re: fuse box - 6th Jan 2012 6:53pm
Here you go

Attached picture post-48561-0-69216200-1322077370_thumb.jpg
Posted By: lemonhead Re: fuse box - 6th Jan 2012 6:57pm
hey thanks willo, you a star, all i have to do is find it now

thanks wiki peeps
Posted By: UrbanEx2U Re: fuse box - 6th Jan 2012 6:59pm
F13 it says
Posted By: Clive Re: fuse box - 6th Jan 2012 7:09pm
If you get stuck pm me, and i will come and sort it for you, if its not the fuse or bulbs, it could be earths on back lights need cleaning, common fault on fords, it dont matter which it is, i can still sort it
Posted By: lemonhead Re: fuse box - 6th Jan 2012 7:38pm
nice 1 willo thanks, i will have a look tomorrow
Posted By: reddragon Re: fuse box - 8th Jan 2012 11:42am
Hey Lemon you got your brake lights back on yet m8e?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral