Forums
Posted By: tankrat22 Alloy Wheels refurb. - 26th Nov 2011 5:30am
Hi,can anybody recomend any local business that is good at wheel refurbs.Had a crap job done in bromborough a while ago.Paint not "keyed" in properly flaked off eventually.any feedback welcome. cheers.
Posted By: alanw Re: Alloy Wheels refurb. - 26th Nov 2011 8:14am
Try Wheelcraft they in the small industrial estate on old chester rd just at the top of green lane been there a few time myself never had a prob hope this helps.
Posted By: rhoobarb2002 Re: Alloy Wheels refurb. - 26th Nov 2011 11:43am
Originally Posted by tankrat22
Hi,can anybody recomend any local business that is good at wheel refurbs.Had a crap job done in bromborough a while ago.Paint not "keyed" in properly flaked off eventually.any feedback welcome. cheers.

Is that the place near Asda that have a yellow Camaro on their ad displays?
Posted By: little_pob Re: Alloy Wheels refurb. - 26th Nov 2011 12:28pm
Have been recommended Birkenhead Powder Coatings by a mate who used to work at Grease Monkeys. Have yet to get mine done though...
Posted By: lau2908 Re: Alloy Wheels refurb. - 27th Nov 2011 2:21pm
the paint wizard is a legend, his work is amazing and he has like 40 odd years in the business
Posted By: tankrat22 Re: Alloy Wheels refurb. - 27th Nov 2011 5:42pm
Hi Lau, where is he based? please.
Posted By: lau2908 Re: Alloy Wheels refurb. - 30th Nov 2011 1:44pm
he is mobile or you can drop of to him, I have been to several people for differnt spray jobs and none of them come close to him, quality work, 110% you will be over the moon with his results
Posted By: wallsymike Re: Alloy Wheels refurb. - 5th Dec 2011 1:59pm
Take them to Automotion in the odysey centre on Corporation road Birkenhed, they did an amazing job on mine. Ask for Peter Jones.
Posted By: tankrat22 Re: Alloy Wheels refurb. - 6th Dec 2011 5:26am
Thanks for that Wallysmike,I'll phone them today. Cheers
© Wirral-Wikiwirral