Forums
Posted By: Mark Warning : Speeding (Speed Awareness Week) - 10th Nov 2011 9:36pm
A Friend of mine got a Speeding Fix Penalty going towards Tescos from Moreton to Bidston on the Bypass. The Traffic police car was in the one way where Bidston Station is.

Accepted and Fined

However the Police officer said that Next week and the week after is "Speed Awareness" Week for 2 weeks. I cant remember how he put it but the police are pretty much going to be zero tolerance over that period.

Just a heads up.
Posted By: Volly Re: Warning : Speeding (Speed Awareness Week) - 10th Nov 2011 9:40pm
Silver Volvo estate, reg number PF07*** usually sits there ( won't put full reg just incase I get in trouble, lol )
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: Warning : Speeding (Speed Awareness Week) - 10th Nov 2011 10:44pm
Originally Posted by Mark
A Friend of mine got a Speeding Fix Penalty going towards Tescos from Moreton to Bidston on the Bypass. The Traffic police car was in the one way where Bidston Station is.

Accepted and Fined

However the Police officer said that Next week and the week after is "Speed Awareness" Week for 2 weeks. I cant remember how he put it but the police are pretty much going to be zero tolerance over that period.

Just a heads up.
thanks Mark it helps if we know what`s going on and around smile
Posted By: delta6 Re: Warning : Speeding (Speed Awareness Week) - 11th Nov 2011 8:09am
Originally Posted by Volly
Silver Volvo estate, reg number PF07*** usually sits there ( won't put full reg just incase I get in trouble, lol )

yeah it does.
got me there 1 day after it went from a 60 to a 40!
Posted By: biggi Re: Warning : Speeding (Speed Awareness Week) - 11th Nov 2011 11:13am
they have also been sitting at the end of the wallasey approach road where the speed limit drops from 40 to 30. be very carefull.
and the park up in unmarked cars next to links view garage.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Warning : Speeding (Speed Awareness Week) - 11th Nov 2011 11:22am
hup hup someone got nicked before on the fender lane stretch which is a ridiculously low 40mph zone.
Posted By: louise127 Re: Warning : Speeding (Speed Awareness Week) - 11th Nov 2011 12:11pm
someones gotta pay for the police xmas bash lol
Posted By: 2005wireman Re: Warning : Speeding (Speed Awareness Week) - 12th Nov 2011 12:49pm
It easy just keep to the proper speed limit.If your speeding and get caught by the police you should take the fine.You broke the law
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: Warning : Speeding (Speed Awareness Week) - 12th Nov 2011 1:38pm
Originally Posted by 2005wireman
It easy just keep to the proper speed limit.If your speeding and get caught by the police you should take the fine.You broke the law
Hi Wireman ,well i for 1 will be making sure i don`t break the limit , smile
Posted By: Littlebear Re: Warning : Speeding (Speed Awareness Week) - 12th Nov 2011 4:52pm
Just don't take your eyes off the speedo ever, it's easy!
Posted By: jenscho Re: Warning : Speeding (Speed Awareness Week) - 12th Nov 2011 10:15pm
The guy delivering our bouncy castle today reckoned he was pulled by the pyramids, coming out of the tunnel and got a fine for being 5mph over the limit!! Can't see it being a 5mph job tbh!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral